Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost floor/wall decorations and doors

Executive Chef

Exclamation Lost floor/wall decorations and doors

(top edit)

PLEASE READ before commenting:

• Items will NOT be able to be recovered
    • If your Store was affected, you should hae received 50 Gems as compensation
    • If you were NOT credited these Gems, please email Support at support@teamlava.com
    • If your cost of the items lost is greater than 50 Gems, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance

Hey all,

As a result of maintenance last night, some users will have lost wall/floor decorations and/or their door. This could be occurring in Restaurant, Fashion and/or Bakery.

Our engineering team is currently working on resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience while we work on this issue.

Edit:

As of right now, we are not able to recover the items that were lost. 50 Gems have been added to the games of players that were affected by this issue to replace the lost decorations.

I realize 50 Gems isn't enough for everyone's Store, particularly in the forums where we have plenty of Superusers. In this instance, you will need to email support@teamlava.com, who will investigate your account and take additional action if necessary.

As you can imagine, this process is fairly time-consuming. Please be patient with our Support team regarding this issue, as your particular case may not be fixed overnight. However, our team is working around the clock to ensure all of our users are taken care of.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. (Though please wait a few hours for responses, as sleep is needed).
    -GM
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 10-19-11 at 11:31 AM.

New Resident
    I have no door,floor,wall and no customers

Host(ess)
    I also have no wall, my floor is green, and NO DOOR.

New Resident
    I have the same problem : initially i cant load the games (bakery story and restaurant story) for several hours. When i could load the games several hours later, all foods and drinks became flies!!!!!! All the floor and wall decorations and the door were lost. The cashier girl was also lost. As the door was gone, no customers can go in!!!! Please fix the problem. How come!!! Please fix it and compensate the loss!!!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bunbaobao View Post
    I have the same problem : initially i cant load the games (bakery story and restaurant story) for several hours. When i could load the games several hours later, all foods and drinks became flies!!!!!! All the floor and wall decorations and the door were lost. The cashier girl was also lost. As the door was gone, no customers can go in!!!! Please fix the problem. How come!!! Please fix it and compensate the loss!!!
    I'm sure they're working (very) hard to fix it, and will compensate you; it's a bug

Fashion Designer
    Good thing is teamlava compensate 50 gems for 3 stories! Thumbs up!
    sophiacml

Farm Supplier
    In my BAKERY AND MT HALLOWEEN RESTAURANT, I have no door, windows, wall coverings, decoration, floor tiles.....CUSTOMERS!!! I got a message that TeamLava is sorry for the inconvience and here is 50 gems. HOWEVER, I lost hundreds of thousands of coins for the windows, wall coverings, deco, etc. Major Gems for the deco, flooring etc. 50 Gems woun't even begin to cover it. I started to replace the wainscotting, and Shoji Screens at the cost of over 300,000 coins, then stopped. Am I out all of this? I do have pictures of the deco of each of my stories.

Unhappy Still no door

I got the message from TL about the inconvenience but I still
    I still have no door. Is that going to be fixed soon?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by draggiesfire View Post
    I got the message from TL about the inconvenience but I still
    I still have no door. Is that going to be fixed soon?
    I'm assuming that they're going to make it a priority!

Farm Supplier
    In my BAKERY AND MY HALLOWEEN RESTAURANT, I have no door, windows, wall coverings, decoration, floor tiles.....CUSTOMERS!!! I got a message that TeamLava is sorry for the inconvience and here is 50 gems. HOWEVER, I lost hundreds of thousands of coins for the windows, wall coverings, deco, etc. Major Gems for the deco, flooring etc. 50 Gems woun't even begin to cover it. I started to replace the wainscotting, and Shoji Screens at the cost of over 300,000 coins, then stopped. Am I out all of this? I do have pictures of the deco of each of my stories.

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast