Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Have Issues Logging In Tonight?

New Resident

Anyone Else Have Issues Logging In Tonight?

I can't seem to log in, it keeps kicking me out. I have the latest version on iPad. I've tried turning it on and off, reset, reinstalled even... Fashion, Restaurant, Zoo Story are all working. Any ideas? TIA.

Senior Moderator
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-on-Restaurant

Current thread about crashing/force closing. The title only says Restaurant, but it seems to be affecting several games.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    There is another thread just like this one. Yes, I cannot access my Bakery either. Just CRASHES. My iPAD on the other hand is working just fine.

Yes, in all three games I play. Bakery, Farm and Fashion. It keeps telling me I must have an Internet connection to play. Obviously I have an Internet connection cause I am posting here now.

Senior Moderator
    Try to restart your device, and even delete and redownload the game. Your progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose it.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Ok..I restart and comes back to normal,I put my iPad on stand by...when back the same problem.that i need to be conected to internt,and close the page,i guess TL is working on this issue too. Thank u.

I will restart my iPad now, but I am having the same issue this morning.

Executive Chef
    seems BS,RS, Farm & Fashion are all down. update coming!?

Rhino Keeper
    Yup bakery and fashion down
    Think there is something going on
    But hope I don't find my whole store is gone >.>

I tried restarting my iPad, but it still says I am not connected to the Internet. Which stinks cause the game, Bakery, told me my chocolate scoop was sitting for too long and I need to serve it now! that was a little while ago and I was on the middle of something and figured I could do ot in a few minutes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast