Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Connection Issues on Restaurant

Rhino Keeper
    Farm hanging when opening inv. still. No crash like before and a blank page, but just hangs for ages. Force closed it.
    One BS crash report sent once again since last post, as above persons stated; is also when trying to visit nbrs. Was able to hold and close shop in BS, and post on my own wall 'closed till fix n cant tip notice. Crash when trying to visit nbrs also like others above. Not sure if all nbrs; only tried first 3.

I'm back in as well - with the problem of no door, windows, or wall decorations. Hopefully it will be restored by morning. Still waiting for the Halloween update!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi6fruit View Post
    I'm back in as well - with the problem of no door, windows, or wall decorations. Hopefully it will be restored by morning. Still waiting for the Halloween update!
    Sorry - talking about BS for this issue. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sassymama6998 View Post
    OK. I FINALLY was able to get into Bakery Story without the app crashing. THANK YOU!!! But.......all my wall decorations and floor tiles are GONE!! PLUS....my bakery does not have a door any longer.
    Oh gah!.. I dont even want to open my bakery back up now and even check.. err..

I finally got to connect to restaurant story but I have no door or wall decorations. I play on Ipod had have version 1.3.2. My stormid is lucilu1234. Restaurant name is Renee. Please help thanks.

New Resident
    Ok. BS finally opened, but I like other players have no door, wall/floor decos!???

Farm Supplier
    I have no floor deco and door on my boutique ( fashion story). What's going on? I also didn't get my gems when I reached level 2 for vampire queen catalogue. Using ipad2

Executive Chef
    All of my story games were crashing today. I tried visiting some neighbors on fashion and it crashed. RS&BS&Farm were not able to connect (although wifi was perfect ) Errrrr lol

Thank you TL, I got in to BS before my food spoiled. However, I have no door, no floor (just grass) and the wall decorations are gone. I'm happy I got to serve my food and I can live with the rest until you get it back to normal.

Executive Chef

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by judy89118 View Post
    Thank you TL, I got in to BS before my food spoiled. However, I have no door, no floor (just grass) and the wall decorations are gone. I'm happy I got to serve my food and I can live with the rest until you get it back to normal.
    All of my story games are perfectly normal.. I wonder why this happened to some of you, guys..? System maintenance always makes weird stuff happen.. Trick or Treat ... Anyways.. I hope these problems are fixed soon.. lol.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast