Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Connection Issues on Restaurant

Host(ess)
    Only Bakery story not working on iPhone 4 for me at the moment. I have DOUGHNUT HOLES THAT NEED TO BE SERVED!! Did hard reset AND deleted and reinstalled the app. NOTHING I HAVE TRIED IS WORKING!!

Host(ess)
    Having similar problems to everyone else here. First it just started with connection problems, but now whenever I open the app, it spends 1-2 minutes loading before crashing. Has been happening for past 5-6 hours. Tried deleting/re-installing app and turning iPod off. Also tried accessing RS through the drop-down menu in BS, to no avail. I have an iPod touch with IOS 5.

New Resident
    I am having this issue with RS. It was happening with all games earlier. Now just seems to be RS. I'm on an iPad. And I have RS Halloween. Thanks team lava!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsShrek View Post
    Been playing Restaurant Halloween. Tipped all my neighbors except for 3. When I try visiting any of those 3, Restaurant force closes. Tried several times with each. Even tried in regular Restaurant with same results. This happens directly after selecting their name from my neighbor list. Does not take me to their place. MI wonder if they might have a decoration or something causing the issue?
    Interesting. One of the above 3 neighbors is also my neighbor in Bakery. Trying to visit her in Bakery is also force closing my Bakery. Was able to visit all other neighbors.

New Resident
    On droid x2. Can't open restaurant or fashion

Host(ess)
    Almost forgot to mention that I didn't start having problem until AFTER installing Halloween version of Fashion Story.

I can access RS now, but my door and tiles are gone.... Like wth...

Rhino Keeper
    I can access RS too now! Although I have no door, tiles, wallpaper! When I browse around to my neighbors some of thoer restaurants look normal bit some look like mine too! Also it doesnt seem as though ppl can access my RS either for normally my tables fill up in less then an hour and its been hours now and they r not full!

New Resident

errors

Started having problems with force close errors at about 11:30 still having problems at 1:30. Central time.

Host(ess)
    OK. I FINALLY was able to get into Bakery Story without the app crashing. THANK YOU!!! But.......all my wall decorations and floor tiles are GONE!! PLUS....my bakery does not have a door any longer.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast