Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Android O/S feels left out

Host(ess)

Angry My Android O/S feels left out

My cell feels like its been discrminated against. Why is it that cells with Android systems is always last to be able to do all the abilities of a game?

Banned
    I have not got collectables, badges etc on city, I am IOS device user.
    TL is really trying, for the last two weeks they did give android users,updates on some games.
    TL have said they are working on adding all features, surely they need the time, so it does work at it's best.
    Remember sometimes TL are helping players with harrassment issues, their are only so many hours in a working day.
    I think TL has heard you, and we really need to give them a break, and be grateful for what they have given us.

Grand Emperor

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    TL is really trying, for the last two weeks they did give android users,updates on some games.
    TL have said they are working on adding all features, surely they need the time, so it does work at it's best.
    Remember sometimes TL are helping players with harrassment issues, their are only so many hours in a working day.
    I think TL has heard you, and we really need to give them a break, and be grateful for what they have given us.
    So if you go into a McDonald's with a friend and you both get the big mac meal and pay the same amount for it but then McDonald's doesn't give you fries and a drink with yours do you say "oh that's ok I'm sure they're really busy and there's only so many hours in a day"?

Rhino Keeper
    You have exactly the same City Story game that Android has. If anything you probably have more features than the Android version.

Several games don't have that same level of parity.

They haven't given Android anything they didn't also give to iOS. In the latter case they gave them a whole holiday edition of the game (with additional features) which they are not giving Android.

Sure TL is working to add features. Their Android crew is working to add the features that iOS currently has to the Android version of the game. The iOS crew is busy creating new features that Android won't see for months after they are released for iOS.

The folks working on the customer service end (harassment, etc.) aren't likely to be the same folks slinging code.

I'm sure TL has heard us but I'm equally sure they don't care. Their own people are posting here that they have no intention of leveling the playing field and of treating their customers equally and fairly.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    So if you go into a McDonald's with a friend and you both get the big mac meal and pay the same amount for it but then McDonald's doesn't give you fries and a drink with yours do you say "oh that's ok I'm sure they're really busy and there's only so many hours in a day"?
    McDonalds is a huge corporation, with many staff.
    Also, McDonalds serves one "species": humans. Storm8 etc. however, have two. iOS, and Android. They do not just convert codes automatically (though it would be soooo much easier if they did), so it takes time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    They do not just convert codes automatically (though it would be soooo much easier if they did), so it takes time.
    It's not about converting code. It's about making a decision to treat people fairly.

TL has shown what their decision is.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by filo66 View Post
    It's not about converting code. It's about making a decision to treat people fairly.

TL has shown what their decision is.
    But they're a company! In a highly competitive industry, and quote "That's just not how this industry operates".

Banned
    I only stated my feelings on the matter, which I am entitled to do. We should all be working together and not against each other. All devices should have everything together, And thats what I believe. I'm not moaning, I haven't had items in some games, I understand TL will give us them when they are ready. I know android users have not got certain things, and no that's not fair, but the last two weeks TL have really tried to give android users their updates.
    To compare TL to mcdonalds, when they are completely different. Some people love the games, some don't everyone is entitled to express their opinions.

Grand Emperor
    I only stated my feelings on the matter, which I am entitled to do. We should all be working together and not against each other. All devices should have everything together, And thats what I believe. I'm not moaning, I haven't had items in some games, I understand TL will give us them when they are ready. I know android users have not got certain things, and no that's not fair, but the last two weeks TL have really tried to give android users their updates.
    To compare TL to mcdonalds, when they are completely different. Some people love the games, some don't everyone is entitled to express their opinions.
    Android users have not gotten new feature updates. We just got the standard weekly updates on all our games, whereas iOS got them on all games except Farm, Fashion, Restaurant and Bakery.

For those games, there is/was a delay because TL was working on a Halloween version with the same content that Android is not going to get. TL gave away gems to some for downloading the Farm Halloween version and a raven tree to some for downloading Restaurant Halloween.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast