View Poll Results: Would you want more expansions?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Definitely.

61 92.42%
  • Maybe

2 3.03%
  • No, thanks.

3 4.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Lift Expansion Limit

Pfft. Older devices having issues, please! There are ways around that!

New Resident
    Please allow bakery story expansion!!!

Fashion Designer
    So many players have been waiting for CS expansion but TL staff always say it will cause lag to older device (sic!).... There is no animation in CS except for the annoying bouncing stars (which nobody wanted anyway)-- and yet, the answer is always the same-- lag... So i dont think they will give way for RS and BS... But i am one of those who are wishing for it.... If they cant give expansion in CS, at least, make the factories a bit smaller! 18+ factories is almost half of the land... And updates are getting more and more bigger..... :-(

I have almost $7 million. Andes nothing to do with it. I'm getting bored especially since I can even buy alot of things since I have an Android.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by dessertsplus View Post
    Pfft. Older devices having issues, please! There are ways around that!
    Namely? I can't think of any.

If it kicks older devices out, no. If the devs can get it to work, definitely.
    Their new methods with PSS, ZS2, MW3D and KW3D seem to work well.

Rhino Keeper
    I think that we should have the ability to have more stores, bakeries, restaurants, cities, farms...
    On another game I play you can have 5+ restaurants . I don't think that would be hard on the older devices

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHelpfulPlace View Post
    I think that we should have the ability to have more stores, bakeries, restaurants, cities, farms...
    On another game I play you can have 5+ restaurants . I don't think that would be hard on the older devices
    Yeah I have 9 restaurants in one of the other games I play. I don't play it as much as TL games though, because I hate cleaning the stove after the recipe is complete (just like real life... not interested in cleaning things, LOL!!)

another down side is that there is only 1 appliance that cooks everything and limited to 10 per restaurant. I like to see a variety of appliances. (But wish TL would add recipes to current appl.)
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Ya, I used to have a maxed out account like that but it just got so boring so I decided to get a new phone and restart! I actually liked restarting, idk it just was fun I go over everything..

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for upping the expansions

Rhino Keeper
    I say get to level 96 and it should automatically give you a free expansion!,,,,,,,, pls in rest and bakery !! 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast