View Poll Results: Would you want more expansions?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Definitely.

61 92.42%
  • Maybe

2 3.03%
  • No, thanks.

3 4.55%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Lift Expansion Limit

Lightbulb [SUGGESTION] Lift Expansion Limit

I've been playing Bakery Story for quite a while now and I've got way too much money without nothing to really spend it on. I even went and bought the most expensive things Bakery Story coins could buy.

Could TeamLava please consider lifting the expansion limit? Or at least extend the limit?
    I wanna keep playing but I've got nothing to do on this game. I can't even give away my stuff or buy things for other players if I wanted to.

I used to play a lot of TeamLava games but now the only game I play sometimes is Bakery Story =(

Grand Emperor
    I am at the max expansion and have enough space. I'd rather use my millions on nice, expensive (not overpriced) normal-sized coin items.

Banned
    I would like to be able to expand more, but not if it means older devices will have more issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Noizmaker I'm in the same position you are! I want more expansions too! Please TL it would be great! Does restaurant story have more than bakery or is it just me?

Grand Emperor
    Both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story were maxed at 17x20. Then earlier this year they added two more expansions to RS, so it is maxed at 19x22.

You would think if 19x22 were okay on RS it would be okay on BS. But BS does lag a lot more than RS so that might be a factor.

No use buying more gems. Want to purchase more, but no room to put everything

I totally agree with NOIZ Maker as I am also at Level 62 of Bakery Story, have heaps of money and cannot expand any more. I bought gems in advance when cheap to allow me to expand. I expanded with $5,000,000 and then wanted to expand more with my gems but couldn't. Not much fun purchasing stuff when you have no where to put it. also you can't cook too many different things because counters take up room. I know lots of my neighbours are in the same position. So PLEASE Team lava let us expand at least 2 more levels before Christmas!!!! Please let us know that you have read this - where do I look for this as the forum is very confusing? I do not usually go on forums but this issue has led me to join today.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherhalls52 View Post
    I totally agree with NOIZ Maker as I am also at Level 62 of Bakery Story, have heaps of money and cannot expand any more. I bought gems in advance when cheap to allow me to expand. I expanded with $5,000,000 and then wanted to expand more with my gems but couldn't. Not much fun purchasing stuff when you have no where to put it. also you can't cook too many different things because counters take up room. I know lots of my neighbours are in the same position. So PLEASE Team lava let us expand at least 2 more levels before Christmas!!!! Please let us know that you have read this - where do I look for this as the forum is very confusing? I do not usually go on forums but this issue has led me to join today.
    The SuperMods on this list are TL Staff. Once you get used to it, the Forum is easier.

Also, TL posted previously that they were looking at it, but that it could place too much strain on the memory of older devices.

Farm Supplier
    Not sure why an additional 2 expansions to BS would strain older devices when the additional 2 expansions to RS don't seem to be causing a problem...

Executive Chef
    I keep on reading about older devices, but no one really explains what they are. What exactly are these "old devices" that people are speaking of?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast