Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Popups are annoying

Rhino Keeper
    I continue to lose gems on every game due to trying to quickly tap through these annoying pop ups. Its my major gripe each time a new gem sale, a new version, rank something 5 stars, download this game, etc. I have all this junk i've spent gems because I have no patience for these pop ups. I save them up to buy something I want, and each time I get close, thank you pop up ad, I end up with something I would never use.

Farm Supplier
    Ok I sounded cranky on that last post!! Lol just fed up with push notifications every five minutes !! Hopefully it's for limited time like push notification keeps on and on telling us. We can only hope!! 

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    In the case of the Rs Halloween pop up this is not really an ad but a push notification to players that there is a new game to Download. There have been many requests on the forum(and I am sure alot more to support by email) that TL try and notify players when new things come out through their games, since alot of a players do not visit the forum.
    Hopefully it will only last a short period.

I know its a hassle, but I have numeruous nbrs that never come to the forum. I like other forum members try to post on our game walls when there are new things going on.
    I had 2 nbrs on farm last night that asked me where I got my candy corn, they did not know about the new Farm
    Halloween download.
    But every 5 minutes? Give me a break! How about each time you get on? Once a day would be enough, but each time would be a compromise.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed74 View Post
    But every 5 minutes? Give me a break! How about each time you get on? Once a day would be enough, but each time would be a compromise.
    have you downloaded the game? I did and I have not see the halloween for RS pop up since early Saturday morning.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Omg I so agree please stop with all the pop ups!! Anubis in when I'm in the middle of planting a large crop a pop up will emerge to buy gems...hmmm!! Pretty lame if you ask me, makes me feel like they are trying to scam us!

Banned
    have you downloaded the game? I did and I have not see the halloween for RS pop up since early Saturday morning.
    Why have to DL a POS that you don't think is worthy and don't care about?

Banned
    Frankly if S8/TL would be taken over instead of [] we are fed now, I would give 5 stars at app store, right now with the BS we get I give them a 1, would be less but thats the lowest can do. Then I make a comment on how I am FORCED to download updates and other games or ruin my game enjoyment.

Please SELL Company or you will be Broke...Actually>>I'm feeling the LOVE..GO for IT and go broke. HOPE YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT LINE as LONG as MINE.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 10-25-11 at 05:25 PM.

You hit the nail on the head if we are tricked to buying things we should have some recourse to get our gems back or a pop up asking (are you sure you want this purchase) this problem could be fixed if team lava wanted it to be but team lava is trying ever way to get our gems so they can sell more this a
    Way of thinking is making not making the game a pleasant to play

New Resident
    I think the issue is that we do not want to be forced, out of sheer annoyance, to download a game we are only then going to uninstall. It would be greatky appreciated if the frequency of those requests to download a game could be greatly diminished. Once a week is more than enough. Or, if there are truly people that want them as frequently as the are currently provided, allow a setting to let each individual choose...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAnika View Post
    I think the issue is that we do not want to be forced, out of sheer annoyance, to download a game we are only then going to uninstall. It would be greatky appreciated if the frequency of those requests to download a game could be greatly diminished. Once a week is more than enough. Or, if there are truly people that want them as frequently as the are currently provided, allow a setting to let each individual choose...
    I really don't think there is a person out there who wants the pop ups as often as they're popping up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast