Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is fs down?

Fashion Designer

Is fs down?

Is there maintenance going on?
    Last edited by DoubleZ; 11-21-11 at 05:27 PM.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Grand Emperor
    I don't think there is maintenance, at least not on the server I am on. I just got into Farm Story.

Fashion Designer
    Hmmmm...let me keep trying.
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Fashion Designer
    Ok, back on now. Had to restart device. Maybe system hiccuped.
    Farm Story 2.0.2

New Resident
    Same for me. I can't access my farm for around 10 hours now. Error Message: "Farm Story is an online game...." I already restarted my device (android: samsung galaxy gt-i9000) several times, uninstalled and reinstalled FS... nothing.
    Everything is fine with CS and RS. My Game Version: 1.3.4
    Can anybody help? Thanks a lot

Banned
    [QUOTE=Caro8888;175136]Same for me. I can't access my farm for around 10 hours now. Error Message: "Farm Story is an online game...." I already restarted my device (android: samsung galaxy gt-i9000) several times, uninstalled and reinstalled FS... nothing.
    Everything is fine with CS and RS. My Game Version: 1.3.4
    Can anybody help? Thanks a lot [/
    Hopefully, farm will be working for you really soon. You're tried the normal troubleshooting as well,I wonder if others are having issues too. Sorry, I couldn't help you more. Let us know if it continues though, thanks.

I definitely am having issues. The 'online game' error message keeps on cropping up and when I do get in the game, I cannot purchase anything. It keeps on saying 'your device does not support in app purchases' which is silly since I just bought stuff last night when I was able to log in. But today, no go. I'd done all I can do. I'm not sure whether not being able to buy anything is a good thing ;p but I do want that St Bernard that I missed last time! :'(

New Resident
    finally I can access my farm again big thanks to everybody who helped to solve the problem.

But there is one issue left... my wall doesn't work like it should. All messages are deleted and it's not possible to post any new messages.

Thank you

Banned
    I'm very glad you got your game back, for your wall issues. Try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. If that doesn't work try restarting your device. I'll come and see if I can post on your wall too.

Banned
    Caro, I've just visited your farm. It let me post and I could see your wall, can you see the message I just posted? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast