Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Money reduced- You do need tables/chairs in Club

Banned
    Thank You !! Kooky. That seemed to do it, I put back the 4 chairs and 2 tables. I guess the game is programmed that they have to come in, dance drink and sit, for them to leave and not freeze. Not sure if it is improving drink count yet, Will have to test that when have time. But at least I keep selling drinks now when serving finished ones and starting new ones.

If you could make a note somewhere here that you should NEVER remove the seating, It may help out a few people.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hoptooit View Post
    Thank You !! Kooky. That seemed to do it, I put back the 4 chairs and 2 tables. I guess the game is programmed that they have to come in, dance drink and sit, for them to leave and not freeze. Not sure if it is improving drink count yet, Will have to test that when have time. But at least I keep selling drinks now when serving finished ones and starting new ones.

If you could make a note somewhere here that you should NEVER remove the seating, It may help out a few people.
    OHH thanks for coming back!!!. I was always under the impression that chairs and tables were only for decoration. Now we know.!!!
    I will have to add this to my list of questions when someone else has this problem.
    thanks so much for posting the pictures. I hope you do not mind, but I would like to edit the title of this thread and stick it to nightclub so I can use the pictures as a reference.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I don't mind, I didn't start thread but was commenting on lack of drink sales. I also noticed that now I get the Welcome Back you earned xxx coins while you were away pop up again. I had thought they had just done away with that. And drink sales do seem to be improved.

Banned
    And I was under same Impression about them.

Quote Originally Posted by hoptooit View Post

The tables and chairs are not necessarily required for the sales of drinks. However, if the AI decides it wants to sit or get a drink and sit, then you may see the clocks over their heads. Also if the drinks are some how out of the way they may be confused as to how to pick them up. Also, if they are wanting to dance and there is no dance floor, or if they want someone to come over and talk to them, you will see this clock. Basically when the computer AI wants to do something it has to think. The clock over its head is it thinking of what to do next. So it's a good idea to have enough space for a dance floor, tables and chairs and none of your counters in any awkward spots where they aren't able to walk directly up to it. They need to be able to have a place to drink it other than standing. So if the tables and chairs are gone, then they get stuck cause they think, 'oh, I want to get a drink, BUT, I have no where to drink the drink!! ERROR ERROR!' and then they just stand there waiting.

*UPDATED*
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 10-18-11 at 10:40 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    The tables and chairs are not necessarily required for the sales of drinks. However, if the AI decides it wants to sit or get a drink and sit, then you may see the clocks over their heads. Also if the drinks are some how out of the way they may be confused as to how to pick them up. Also, if they are wanting to dance and there is no dance floor, or if they want someone to come over and talk to them, you will see this clock. Basically when the computer AI wants to do something it has to think. The clock over its head is it thinking of what to do next. So it's a good idea to have enough space for a dance floor, tables and chairs and none of your counters in any awkward spots where they aren't able to walk directly up to it. They need to be able to have a place to drink it other than standing. So if the tables and chairs are gone, then they get stuck cause they think, 'oh, I want to get a drink, BUT, I have no where to drink the drink!! ERROR ERROR!' and then they just stand there waiting.

*UPDATED*

Oh...wow. Could you pass on to whomever is responsible that it might be good to put that in the NcS FAQ?
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 10-18-11 at 10:40 AM.

So my original post was off so I updated the post so there is no confusion. Please reread my last post in this thread.

Banned
    Thank You for that Edit.

Banned
    And could you please stop using the term AI in your posts. This implies a computer, etc that can think for itself and scientists, engineers etc have yet to accomplish this. So I am sure Team Lava didn't stride onto it and just make it a game.

Banned
    BTW a host or etc Never deletes Posts,etc. To try to make them look INTELLIGENT, next time leave my post and just fix yours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast