Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Money reduced- You do need tables/chairs in Club

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hoptooit View Post
    BTW a host or etc Never deletes Posts,etc. To try to make them look INTELLIGENT, next time leave my post and just fix yours.
    Hoptooit
    BP did not edit your post. He edited his own post.
    If your post gets edited you will see at the bottom like on post 15 if someones edits your post. On post 15, he just pulled up your quote but did not edit your statement.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I NEVER said BP edited my post, Just deleted it. It said about the same as BP's edited post says that the game DOES NOT require tables and chairs. But it can get stuck without them. I was insulted by original post that made me out like an idiot, that said every person that walks in club only buys a drink if there is a chair there to sit on and I was dumb not to think that.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hoptooit View Post
    I NEVER said BP edited my post, Just deleted it. It said about the same as BP's edited post says that the game DOES NOT require tables and chairs. But it can get stuck without them. I was insulted by original post that made me out like an idiot, that said every person that walks in club only buys a drink if there is a chair there to sit on and I was dumb not to think that.
    Oh no I did not take it that way at all. BP is a team lava Employee and was clarifying what we discovered, then added more information for us.

Oh BTW, I did delete your one post where your picture did not come out.

You did a great job reporting this and posting all the pictures this will help solve issues other players may have.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-19-11 at 12:41 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I saw you deleted that one and did not mind at all, I copied and pasted wrong link and thank you for deleting it. As you read another post was deleted and that was to point out what was said before edit was not completely correct. That was what irritated me. And yes it is helpful to know the rules/guidelines etc to play a game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123