Thread: drinks multiplying????

Host(ess)

drinks multiplying????

Has anyone had the issue of their drinks multiplying without making more? I put out two orders of good vibes yesterday afternoon and this morning when I opened my game I had 1049 left. Well I made new drinks and went to put them out 4 hrs later and it said I had 8420 drinks left! I'm not complaining lol since that drink makes 22000 however its hard to clear your counter if your drinks never run out . I also restarted my phone and nothing changed in the Amt.

Grand Emperor
    I've had items multiply but then got an out of sync message and lost the extra stuff. Nothing ever stuck.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe there were several counters with the good vibes drinks and you made a new drink so it put all the good vibes drinks on one counter, increasing the number for that counter.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkled27 View Post
    Has anyone had the issue of their drinks multiplying without making more? I put out two orders of good vibes yesterday afternoon and this morning when I opened my game I had 1049 left. Well I made new drinks and went to put them out 4 hrs later and it said I had 8420 drinks left! I'm not complaining lol since that drink makes 22000 however its hard to clear your counter if your drinks never run out . I also restarted my phone and nothing changed in the Amt.
    What could of happened is your game was out of sync and drinks were put back, but you also lost the coins.(like sells never happened)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request