Thread: Pop ups

Farm Supplier

Pop ups

Too many pop ups... Game loads then a pop up. Go to catalog then a pop up. Place close on sale then a pop up. Go to news feed, visit a neighbor, etc... You get it- another pop up. In addition, the constant out of sync causing me to lose coins or merchandise is awful. I'm going to take a break from the game. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.

Grand Emperor
    I agree, there are too many popups. And lately there's been too many out of sync and no internet connection problems.

People have posted that there are too many popups but TL isn't listening. I don' think the popups will end. They just keep adding more and more.

The problems with the recent out of sync and internet connection problems were reported to TL today.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Ty View Post
    Too many pop ups... Game loads then a pop up. Go to catalog then a pop up. Place close on sale then a pop up. Go to news feed, visit a neighbor, etc... You get it- another pop up. In addition, the constant out of sync causing me to lose coins or merchandise is awful. I'm going to take a break from the game. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.
    Correction: Clothes, not close

Farm Supplier
    I agree! But what's bad now is that u can't close the ad quickly anymore, because the "x" takes a few seconds to appear. That's what prompted me to download the other games, which I don't play, but just to get rid of the ads. I see TL Story ads on just about any game app I have from iOS and Android, games that's aren't even TL games have their pop-ups...Their great games that I think don't need advertising overload...

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sina680 View Post
    I agree! But what's bad now is that u can't close the ad quickly anymore, because the "x" takes a few seconds to appear. That's what prompted me to download the other games, which I don't play, but just to get rid of the ads. I see TL Story ads on just about any game app I have from iOS and Android, games that's aren't even TL games have their pop-ups...Their great games that I think don't need advertising overload...
    Whilst the 'x' doesn't appear immediately, clicking where it would be is sufficient.
    I don't like the popups for other games, though I am fine with the others.