Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frequent Hang-ups

New Resident

Frequent Hang-ups

Bah! Anyone else having problems with the system/game hanging up or crashing phone and other apps? To boot, recent hang-up caused the dreaded double tap...35 gems down to 10 and all for a measely extra clothing slot. *hangs self with basic coat hanger over spotlight*

The Honorable Panda
    There does seem to be some lagging and out of sync issues with all the games this weekend it is not just you. I have found mornings are bad and it seems to better later in the afternoon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Yes. Its been really bad for the past 10-12 hrs. Hangs, get no internet connection, out of sync.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Exactly the same here-I don't think it's anything to do with any particular device? I'm iPod 4G, nmishii's on Android, Kooky's on Apple too...

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over to GM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Put out my clothes that took one day and less than a half hour later all was gone! Multiple issues in all other games also.

New Resident
    Ah yes, that happened to me as well. Purchased clothes last night and 6 slots automagically vanished by the am (they were 8hr timers, not expired). However, I'll gladly take my 25 gems back as forgiveness lol

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bellaflame View Post
    Put out my clothes that took one day and less than a half hour later all was gone! Multiple issues in all other games also.
    Quote Originally Posted by C3ntury View Post
    Ah yes, that happened to me as well. Purchased clothes last night and 6 slots automagically vanished by the am (they were 8hr timers, not expired). However, I'll gladly take my 25 gems back as forgiveness lol
    Out of sync? Possibly because you blocked doors?

Fashion Designer
    ikr its so horible im sure its not my wifi but like it crashes every single time its so annoying i hope they fix this

Host(ess)
    Mine has been doing this a lot lately as well- in the middle of visiting a neighbor, leaving a post on a wall or just collecting likes in my shop. It happens when I get one of those pushed messages from TL - like for a gem sale or download another TL game. Really annoying! Plus the new, larger "download (insert name here) Story" screen with the delayed "close" button is just getting me frustrated and not interested in downloading anything else from TL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast