Thread: Disappearing Food (Halloween Version)

Disappearing Food (Halloween Version)

I just downloaded the old Halloween version of RS from Amazon Apps. Since using it, I noticed my food on counters will get replaced by new food I am serving. I saw in another thread about blocking the door can cause this glitch, but I never had this problem with newer versions of the game. Is it just the older versions that does this? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about that! We always suggest to use the most updated app to prevent any issues as older versions may not run as smoothly as the most updated ones . Additionally, we suggest to not block your door as that is not intended game play.

I've had the same problem with the regular version and have seen other users discuss this in other threads, as well. It happens whether you block your door or not.

I have had this problem of food disappearing for six months now,I don't want my rating to go down,so I block my doors, it seems like since I have reached level 99 this has started to happen. Food disappearing,my sister is level 48 and it's happening to her,and it's just happening in RS not bakery story. I play the latest versions of game.
    Last edited by peppy903; 10-29-14 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Regular version of RS

Man, this seems to be getting even worse over the last couple of days! Is anyone else having that experience? It needs near constant attention or the food just disappears. I'm still making the same amount of food, just visiting less once I'm done tipping neighbors (popping in only when food is ready rather than skipping back and forth between games basically nonstop). My counters stay full as long as I'm bouncing around between games but if I leave the game completely for the same amount of time (door unblocked, so they can stop saying that's the problem), it's all just gone...and then I have no choice but to block my door so I can make some food. I wish they'd take this more seriously rather than try to convince us it is some sort of operator error.

I like having full counters, but I don't want to waste money on disappearing food, so I stopped blocking my door. I am also back to playing the updated version. Can't wait for the new November update...I love decorating and cooking seasonal foods!