Thread: How do I place a baby animal after it's bred?

Host(ess)

How do I place a baby animal after it's bred?

I apologize if this has already been discussed, or better yet if this turns out to be a pretty stupid question, lol, but I can not figure out how to place the baby after it's born? In the help section it says to place them before they run away- I have clicked everything and don't see where there is an option.

Also, is there a way to increase your energy?

Thanks!!!!
    T

Banned
    My dear you don't have to do anything except tap on the nest and Babyshould go right to her Mommy
    Also energyregenerates itself.....but slowly. You can speed up waiting timeby using energy gifts you recieve from friends and neighbors.

side note~the wording for the bear quest is the Cutest Thing...it made me gigglelol if you have that Quest you should try it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiianmomma View Post
    My dear you don't have to do anything except tap on the nest and Babyshould go right to her Mommy
    Also energyregenerates itself.....but slowly. You can speed up waiting timeby using energy gifts you recieve from friends and neighbors.

side note~the wording for the bear quest is the Cutest Thing...it made me gigglelol if you have that Quest you should try it.

thank you so much! I see you a lot on the forums, always nice to read your posts.
    I see, I was thinking after they were with their moms then I was supposed to do something- der!

Again, thank you!!!!!

Banned
    You Welcome Honey