Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I buy the chocolate fountain?

Farm Supplier

Should I buy the chocolate fountain?

Hey all.. needed some community advice. I honestly do not like the fountain at all.. but I was wondering is there some huge XP advantage/gain that occurs when you purchase it.

I more than enough for two ... but simply its huge and not interactive so I rather not bother.

Grand Emperor
    I read that you got 12000 XP when you bought the chocolate fountain. But I only got 6250. It got in the way and sits in storage.

The fountain in Restaurant Story gives 12000 XP.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, the fountain is just too big--both in squares it occupies and squares it blocks because of its height. I honestly bought one for the xp since I'm at a point in the game where leveling doesn't matter. It went straight into my inventory. If you want an xp boost and a money sink, go for it.

Rhino Keeper
    but make sure there is nothing else nicer planned with the next updates!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kleinekitty8 View Post
    but make sure there is nothing else nicer planned with the next updates!
    They don't offer nice big ticket items. The chocolate fountain is the only one they've offered. The nicer items are all for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Pity! Anyway, just had a look at the BS fountain and actually think its nice. Especially compared to the RS one. Is that an item from a city story construction site or so?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I think that the CF can look really good, if you design your bakery around it. Otherwise, it can sometimes look a bit out of place; not always, but sometimes.

You'll actually gain more xp buying the basic table or chairs than any other item in bs & in rs (if you're up to the hassle of buying that many items)

It seems to be 2.5 xp per 1000 coins spent - but on the 1000coin items, it round up to 3xp.

So the fountain would give 6250xp, but spending the same amount on tables or chairs

Ugh, didn't mean to party that quite yet..

Anyways, 2.5 mil fountain = 6250xp, 2.5mil in table/chairs = 7500xp

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much for the math break down.... Sigh... I'll hold my millions Im not willing to buy THAT many tables.... Ill sit with crossd fingers and wish for a high price item that I can use in the bakery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast