Thread: Questions please

Host(ess)

Question Questions please

gw9258
    Loving bk story
    Hello to everyone. I have been playing BK story for a little while as well as two other stories, but probably not as long as some of you that usually post in the forum. I don't get my questions answered very well through their e-mail support option, and I do email them often. They suggested I try the forums. In BK story once we have cooked a food all the way to the 4th level and maxed out the 4th level, is that it? We just become like a Masterbaker and nothing else happens with that food? When the app is downloaded off of ITunes it says that we will be able to trade secret recipes with our friends, do any of you know how to do that? Has anyone noticed that their nbrs star levels went down instead of up because I think that was happening to mine. I am sorry to ask so many questions to begin with. I would appreciate any feedback. One last thing if we invited someone to become a nbr and they never accepted or denied and it appears they don't play any more is there any way to get rid of that request off of the screen?

Executive Chef
    1. Yes, that's it for the recipe, but if you continue to cook it past 4 stars, you do get a few more coins per cooking.
    2. there is no trading of any secret recipes that I know of- only gifting.
    3. Yes, stars will continue to go down until you tip people, then they'll go back up again. but you have to continue to tip to keep stars up. Stop, and they'll go down. It takes 30 nbrs or so to maintain 4 stars once u get there.
    4.as of now, you cannot delete pending invites- we have all asked for this feature!

anything else, just ask!
    Welcome to the Forum!

The Honorable Panda
    On the secret receipes talked about in the app store- this is when you send nbrs gifts.(trading gifts between nbrs)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Thank you. Please let me be clear I have 4 stars I have 2 keep @ least 30 nbrs to
    to keep my 4 stars n keep tipping? Thts no problem. If I am seeing my nbrs ratings go dwn is it because they are not tipping? I appreciate you taking the time

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gw9258 View Post
    Thank you. Please let me be clear I have 4 stars I have 2 keep @ least 30 nbrs to
    to keep my 4 stars n keep tipping? Thts no problem. If I am seeing my nbrs ratings go dwn is it because they are not tipping? I appreciate you taking the time
    yes if you nbrs ratings are going down that means they are not tipping alot. I have noticed that it now takes more tips than it use to to keep a 4 rating.

how do i hire a second cashier? i have the second cash register, but don't know how to get a cashier! THANK YOU!!

is this playable online or only on an iphone?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heypssst123 View Post
    is this playable online or only on an iphone?
    Game can be played on ipad, iphone, itouch and some android devices. Cannnot be played on computer or online.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heypssst123 View Post
    how do i hire a second cashier? i have the second cash register, but don't know how to get a cashier! THANK YOU!!
    You can have a second cash register but it is for decoration only, it does not operate as a second cash register. If you have an animal or statue, you can put behind it, but no one will actually go up to the cash register.