Thread: Please update avatars

Host(ess)

Lightbulb Please update avatars

I am not new to the game but I am new to forum. HELLO ALL. I love to play restaurant story and I play BK and Fashion Story. In BK and RS story I would like to see new avatars. I don't know if this has been talked about but this would be a nice feature. If it can be done in fashion story it can be done in the others. The two options we have aren't a true representation of everyone that plays the*game. The point of these games are to design each story with our personal touch. Im sorry but the avatars provided take away from that. If you look through fashion story you see diversity. In restaurant and bakery you see a white female chef and a white male chef by every ones name. This is nothing against white people, but I am not a white woman or man, before anyone says it doesn't matter it is just a game stop. It does matter even though it is a game because if it did not then, *why aren't all the avatars women? Or all men? Why didnt they make them look like an Asian woman and man? , *or a Hispanic woman and man , or a black woman and man? Exactly. It does matter. All of our money and time spends the same and we should all be represented. As a matter of fact I very politely demand it. Please.

Host(ess)
    this a good idea

Executive Chef
    I'd love to see it happen.

New Resident
    I have a thread running now on Avatar customization. I agree. Not everyone that plays is white. (I am but that's beside the point). It would be fun to have it the same as FS. TL, please take a serious look into this. THX!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosintheroom View Post
    I have a thread running now on Avatar customization. I agree. Not everyone that plays is white. (I am but that's beside the point). It would be fun to have it the same as FS. TL, please take a serious look into this. THX!
    Not only that, but I think it would be great to have more hair options too. Not everyone rocks the straight hair style.