Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Farm Story Halloween In Itunes App Store

Rhino Keeper
    I had candy corn, crypt, giant pumpkin, frankenduck and gnomestein for a few hours on friday morning but I have not seen them since. My wife can see them still. We are both on Androids. When the Halloween stuff released a week or so ago, the same thing happened. There then gone. I planted a few candy corn but they dissappeared. In checking just now, hers are gone.

When we can see this stuff, I am afraid to buy them as they come and GO. I would lose them and the gems too.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DRL23411 View Post
    I had candy corn, crypt, giant pumpkin, frankenduck and gnomestein for a few hours on friday morning but I have not seen them since. My wife can see them still. We are both on Androids. When the Halloween stuff released a week or so ago, the same thing happened. There then gone. I planted a few candy corn but they dissappeared. In checking just now, hers are gone.

When we can see this stuff, I am afraid to buy them as they come and GO. I would lose them and the gems too.
    The weekly update for android on farm did not actually go out until around lunchtime on Friday. If you do not have it could mean that since the updates roll out over days, you may be one that will not see it until Tuesday. If you do not have by Tuesday, then you will need to email support.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Once we buy them,will they disappear again or do we really get to keep them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DRL23411 View Post
    Once we buy them,will they disappear again or do we really get to keep them.
    I was one of the people who had the Halloween stuff released to me a couple weeks ago for an hour. I bought things for gems, then they disappeared from my store. I got to keep all what I bought. I'm on Android too.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314