Thread: Eiffel Tower from the Madeleine Tin?

Question Eiffel Tower from the Madeleine Tin?

I'm just wondering, for those of us who love the Madeleine Tin, how many times you've bought from it before finally receiving the Eiffel Tower? Or maybe, like, me, you're still trying, and still haven't gotten it??

I know I've bought from the Madeleine Tin over ten times now, and still no elusive Eiffel Tower...maybe someday...sigh...

Yea..it's just so sad tat we keep on buying n yet we still dint get the first prizeI have tried more than ten times for each box...but no first prize so sad n frust,with all the repeated items..they hav at least let us have a first prize by buying more than ten times right?!! I mean common

Grand Emperor
    There's a 1% chance of winning the 1st place item, in this case the eiffel tower.

There's a 54% chance of winning the 4th place items. They only have a handful of them, so you have a good chance of getting duplicates. You have less chance of getting the same item if you exit out of the box and start again.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 2 of the bakery counters trying for the Eiffel tower. Then I gave up.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Mathematically, you'll need to spend 2,400 gems to guarantee yourself a box (you need 100 boxes@24 gems each). But there can still be anomalies in a game of luck; you may have to buy more, but hopefully you'll need less.

Fashion Designer
    hmm can anyone post a picof wht this looks like? ive never seen one