Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: October 7 !

The Great Update Date: October 7 !

Well, it is almost here! The Great RS Update Date! Last week's update was one of the best updates ever, as not only did we get 2 new items and collectibles, but we also got EIGHT new recipes, and a SUSHI BAR! So, a pretty awesome update. A great thread on collectibles:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Bakery-Stories.

But, that was all last week. This week, we are even closer to Halloween, and I think TL is showing it with the new teasers! Bat Table, and Witch's Brew, thanks to GM:

So, we already know of a new recipe and a gem prize/item. I am still hoping for:

1. Another new recipe
    2. New coin items, as last week was just gems
    3. More Halloween content!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

Ummm bawpotter, no disrespect, but I think you might want to edit your post. Unfortunately, everyone did not get the sushi bar and the extra recipes. Hopefully, that will be corrected soon so the droid users also get the best update ever...

I think that Android has the sushi bar now... I must have seen wrong pics.

Yes, I will see about changing that.

Grand Emperor
    Not everyone got the collectables either. Android did not get collectables either.

I am hoping for a huge Halloween/fall update this week. I would like the following recipes: butternut squash ravioli with sage butter sauce (stove), pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling (oven), pumpkin feta pide [Turkish flat bread] (grill), graveyard drink (different carbonated sodas mixed together), vampires kiss (tomato juice) [drink], pumpkin punch served in tiny pumpkins apple cider (drink), and Halloween sushi bento box (sushi bar). I would like expanded wall and flooring choices. Also, I hope there is a large Droid update in addition to the push updates.

Now I would be a bad chef and would go out of business if I severed my customers some nasty eye-ball stew!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't want updates till they get the andriod users the sushi bar i feel its so unfair skip a week of updates to get everyone on the same page please

but we also got EIGHT new recipes, and a SUSHI BAR!

What? I didn't get any of those things. I must be playing a different game .... oh that's right, I'm on android. So yep, different game.

Rhino Keeper
    Nope, no sushi bar, no collectibles, and not even sure what you mean by items..

Rhino Keeper
    8 new recipes?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast