Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Great Update Date: October 7 !

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I still have not got this update which is odd. I waited till tuesday thinking it would turn up then but nothing! Same for bakery story too. Does anyone know why this could be?

Executive Chef
    It would be nice if AT LEAST ONE HALLOWEEN ITEM would cost gems. I'm sick of posting on this forum when nothing makes any difference. In the end, all anyone cares about is money. None of us can enjoy any decorations unless we want to spend real cash. End of story.

Executive Chef
    I meant would cost COINS***** NOT gems!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blinvy2 View Post
    ****, I really wanted one of those tables but 5 gems each is expensive. Sucks. I wanted a boo-loon too but that is 20 gems. I want to decorate my restaurant for Halloween but I can't afford to if all the decorations will be for gems.
    5 gems is pretty steep for a table, but not unbearable. However, 5 gems for a chair?!?!?! Not all of us are rich, unfortunately. I hope the chairs cost less then 5 gems (aka 1 gem like ALL the other chairs), but I doubt it.

Executive Chef
    I know I may be biased after playing for a year, and I'd like to correct my previous post to "Halloween decorations" before someone attacks me, but even after 2000 posts and countless threads, TL seems to ONLY listen to ideas that will make them money. It's very unfortunate, but I hope the rest of you posting all the time can make the difference that my 2,000 posts could not.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleykk View Post
    Hi I still have not got this update which is odd. I waited till tuesday thinking it would turn up then but nothing! Same for bakery story too. Does anyone know why this could be?
    Idevice users updates from last week and today will be included in an manual update (or new game version) from the itunes app store. I specific time for these updates has not been announced.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Idevice users updates from last week and today will be included in an manual update (or new game version) from the itunes app store. I specific time for these updates has not been announced.

Thank you!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456