Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Suggestions

Executive Chef
    This christmas what I would really like to see would be a massive christmas tree!

Rhino Keeper
    This isn't exactly a holiday suggestion, but it is a suggestion and i couldn't find the other thread to put it in.
    I wish there was a tab to organize recipes by the time it takes to cook. There are already tabs that organize them into the different courses of a meal, so I wouldn't think adding an additional tab that organizes them by time would be too much harder. I just think it would be really convenient.

Rhino Keeper
    Stockings.

Fashion Designer
    Roast Goose! Beef Wellington!

Yum

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in Australia so Christmas here is hot, very hot, no snow for us. So I would love seafood as that's what we have for Christmas, prawns, lobster etc and cold salads. Also a christmas punch of some kind for the drink machine.

Farm Supplier
    I have an outdoor & animal theme in my restaurant, so I'm really hoping for winter/christmas we get snowy floor tiles & icy water floor tiles so I can convert my grass & water to their winter compliments.

christmas rosemary turkey

Fashion Designer
    Gingerbread theme!
    Master Restauranteur, Gamer and Tennis star

Christmas cookies, stockings, fireplace, hot chocolate, eggnog, christmas lights, christmas presents, PLEASE
    LET US BUY WITH COINS!!!!

food: cookies, candies, turkey, stuffing, cranberries, sweet potatoes, ginger bread, more drinks
    Decor: Xmas tree, evergreen garland with lights, wreath, festive tabes/chairs

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast