Thread: Just cooked 9 portions of Strawberry Cake, only one "serving" was actually put out

Just cooked 9 portions of Strawberry Cake, only one "serving" was actually put out

Hi All,

I am noticing a problem that after I cook 9 portions (ie 9 appliances worth) of something that only one "portion" is being put out onto counters. I should have had 5,175 plates, instead I only had 575, as if I had only cooked one appliance worth of strawberry cakes. I noticed this a couple of days ago with 9 appliances worth of sugar cookies, eight servings were gone, so I lost 10,160 worth of food.

Help!

Thanks,
    C

Grand Emperor
    Did you have other counters of Strawberry Cake? If so, the other appliances worth of food may have gone onto one of those counters.

All the food typically goes onto the empty counters first, then onto the last counter once there are no free ones. I've seen it where, if I had counter(s) of one type of food and one empty counter, instead of all the food going onto the empty counter just the first set does and the others go on old counters of that food. But if I have no empty counters and then take one out of storage after the food is cooked but before serving, all the food goes onto the empty counter. This was in the spring or early summer, so I don't know if that still happens.

Hey,

This happened to me too today. Only mine was 8 servings of chocolate scoop but I only have 650 of them on the counter. The chef must have eaten the rest when he put all of it on 1 counter.

Bummer...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglybean View Post
    Hey,

This happened to me too today. Only mine was 8 servings of chocolate scoop but I only have 650 of them on the counter. The chef must have eaten the rest when he put all of it on 1 counter.

Bummer...
    Lmao! That is one good excuse! You'd better check on ur chef! :-b

try to hard close your game, restart ur device and check again.... If it doesnt show, try uninstalling or reinstalling the game.... Hope that would solve ur case....... (im still thinking about ur chef! Lol!)

Fashion Designer
    Edit : try uninstalling AND reinstalling the game...............

(maybe u have to terminate ur chef too! lol)

Happened to me too..I just finished baking pumpkin pie for 2 days..should have had 14000 servings and it gave me 1800..turned it off back on, uninstall reinstall..and now it's just gone. That totally irks me!

LOL xcellent,

Tried everything except syncing to iTunes. Doubt it will help, plus I am no where near my PC right now.

Poor kerbear, at least my recipe was a 2 hour one. There's a thief in the house

oh wait..I am retarded..14000 was how many coins you get..ok ignore me!

Yeah, it was all put out onto 6 empty counters, when I put something else out (a gift) that's when it combined them, but only one serving (the 575 plates) instead of over 5,000 plates. Thanks for your input, tho