Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City Story Inventory & Chart!!!

Banned
    How come this game is not on iOS?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiana12345 View Post
    How come this game is not on iOS?
    City Story has been discontinued/no longer supported and was replaced with City Metro.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle2112 View Post
    If you place your mobile homes out, you can click tools and edit, there a sale sign top right, so you can get rich.
    why do they send mobile homes? to make funny carpet out ofthem? but u just run out of space and will b unable 2 build interesting stuff.
    as for the selling price, mj.fast food has the highest 550 coins. why homes then.

Actually, the pink mobile home has the highest sale value @$600, then MJ's @ $550, then the purple mobile home @ $500.

I accepted some gifts of parts without knowing what they build. Does anyone know a way to get those out of inventory without building the structure?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newwavegirl87 View Post
    Actually, the pink mobile home has the highest sale value @$600, then MJ's @ $550, then the purple mobile home @ $500.

I accepted some gifts of parts without knowing what they build. Does anyone know a way to get those out of inventory without building the structure?
    Sorry I am unable to check as I no longer have the download available to me.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

How do you gift things in City Story metro? I keep seeing things about gifting but haven't seen anything in the game for sending gifts.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxsplace View Post
    How do you gift things in City Story metro? I keep seeing things about gifting but haven't seen anything in the game for sending gifts.
    There isn't a gifting system in City Story Metro
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12