Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sushi bar

Fashion Designer
    A state of utter confusion and total denial
    Quote Originally Posted by chumkia View Post
    I tried that too, but nothing happens. The manage box never comes up.

Help !!!
    Do you have the box of parts on your floor? if so, then tapping in the lower portion of it...even part of the floor should work to bring up the manage box.
    Correct answers - $3
    Thoughtful answers -
    $2
    Wrong answers -
    $1
    Dumb looks - still free

I am NOT accepting new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay guys lets keep this on topic about problems in purchasing the sushi Bar.
    I have a problem with purchasing the sushi bar....team lava decided not to give it to android users so i cant buy it, build it, or master new recipes and earn gems...only ios users get these wonderful features...just like ios users have badges, lemon-lime soda, the ability to buy extra appliances for gems, collectables, etc....

Everytime android users inquire as to when these features will be made available to us we are simply told that tl is workingvon it or soon....well what does soon mean???? A week? A month??? 3 months????

And why is tl continuing to develop and release so many more new features to ios users before releasing the features to android that ios already have?????

Quote Originally Posted by Phthon View Post
    Do you have the box of parts on your floor? if so, then tapping in the lower portion of it...even part of the floor should work to bring up the manage box.
    I do have the same problem:

unable to buy the sushi bar, easy items, or drink machine.
    I can tap them in the purchase menu and see the pop-up screen telling me to build it up.
    After I press OK, nothing happens then.

It happened right after the installation of the Valentine version.
    I have successfully assembled an easy stove before so the process is not a problem to me.
    Valentine version was deleted, current latest version was installed but this problem has not yet been fixed.
    Of course, I wrote to the team and no reply.

Could anyone pls help us? Thank you with all my heart.
    Since without new sushi bar or drink machine, no new menu can be obtained.

Senior Moderator
    When trying to buy any of the constructible appliances, try tapping on the top left (furthest away from the hammer) corner of that appliance. You should be able to place it then. Once it's been placed, try tapping the very bottom corner to access it for managing, asking friends for parts, etc.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Thank you very much, greyGull. It worked! Thankfully

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same problem once. There is a little info icon and if you dont notice you always click that and only the popup appears.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ponytail0801 View Post
    Thank you very much, greyGull. It worked! Thankfully
    That's good to hear!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    When trying to buy any of the constructible appliances, try tapping on the top left (furthest away from the hammer) corner of that appliance. You should be able to place it then. Once it's been placed, try tapping the very bottom corner to access it for managing, asking friends for parts, etc.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was going nuts trying to purchase the easy grill...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12