Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Rhino Keeper
    just over there > land of the kilted warrior & final warnings
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahboeing View Post
    how do I get the update so I can get collectables??
    for iDevices, version 1.8.2 is in the AppStore. Not available for Android thingies yet......
    Last edited by epiphany; 10-07-11 at 03:34 AM. Reason: was .2 out........

10th August 2011 Hooray for the lil' people
    theres no place like gnome

iPhone 3GS (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    Touch (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    iPad Air (os9.1 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    GIRFUY

So even though I'be got 30cows chickens and 20sheep 12 pigs I wont get anything ?til I buy ALL new ones?????

Fashion Designer
    So, I redeemed a whole boatload of Golden Utensils. I've got 20 now in inventory. got a gem when I got to level 2. (nice to know I can sell them for 2,500 coins each, according to someone earlier in this thread.) I also have 5 Diner Tables in inventory. (side note: these normally cost 4 gems each. If I sell one, do I get any amount of gems?) Then I read this thread. Go back to the game, and poof! Mastery levels reset to zero. So, you don't have to close the game for the reset to happen. Simply switching apps, even if RS is still running in the background, will cause it to reset. (guess the developers want u to use your iDevice to play the game and NOTHING ELSE, all day, every day lol.)

Bright side: it's a lot easier to master level 2 than level 4 (if collectables mastery is similar to recipe mastery) so I will be able to collect another gem once I master level 2 the second time!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkyroses View Post
    So even though I'be got 30cows chickens and 20sheep 12 pigs I wont get anything ?til I buy ALL new ones?????
    I am finding so far that I am not receiving any collectibles from just collecting from the animals. I am only getting collectibles when I buy the animals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    So, I redeemed a whole boatload of Golden Utensils. I've got 20 now in inventory. got a gem when I got to level 2. (nice to know I can sell them for 2,500 coins each, according to someone earlier in this thread.) I also have 5 Diner Tables in inventory. (side note: these normally cost 4 gems each. If I sell one, do I get any amount of gems?) Then I read this thread. Go back to the game, and poof! Mastery levels reset to zero. So, you don't have to close the game for the reset to happen. Simply switching apps, even if RS is still running in the background, will cause it to reset. (guess the developers want u to use your iDevice to play the game and NOTHING ELSE, all day, every day lol.)

Bright side: it's a lot easier to master level 2 than level 4 (if collectables mastery is similar to recipe mastery) so I will be able to collect another gem once I master level 2 the second time!
    No whenever you sell anything in the games, you do not get any gems back.
    It is unsure right now, if after the glitch is fixed if you will be able to redo collectibles and get another gem.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post

Did u sell one Diner Table? did u get any gems from selling? so 20 golden utensils will reach to level 2?

I have an android phone so I need to wait for the update is that my understanding?? Thank-you

Farm Supplier
    Why dont android users have these and the medals

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkyroses View Post
    I have an android phone so I need to wait for the update is that my understanding?? Thank-you
    Currently collectibles are not offered for androids yet. As per GM they should be coming at a later date.

Host(ess)
    Hi I noticed you get this with wall purchases, green wall gave me a yellow flower. Maybe the pictures too but not sure.
    Also I got spatulas when I tipped the gem tables ?? Worth a try.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast