Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

The Honorable Panda
    As for collectibles not appearing when collecting from animals, I may have been wrong there - perhaps buying animals is the only way to get the animal husbandry and cowboy collectibles. Though, I had a few of these collectibles in my inventory after I collected from my animals, and before I bought any (hence I assumed collecting from the animals gave me the items, though I didn't actually see the items pop out on the screen). So, I dunno really. Has anyone definitely got a collectible form collecting from their animals?[/QUOTE]

I did get my cowboy. It was tough.. I had to buy coin animals . It took a while to get the last one. Watering coin animals also. problem is you cannot water coin animals on the other farms, so
    you will need have lots of animals on your own farm to master this one. (at least what I have discovered so far).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Found 1 burried treasure and 3 rare butterfiles (white) while planting Flower: Forget Me Not

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you VERY much charlielee92! and Kooky Panda.

I've not rec'd any collectibles for collecting from animals and would love to know for sure if it's worth it to have them all out - If not, I'de really like to store or sell so as to have more room for planting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiianmomma View Post
    
    I agree me and one of my friends last night was searching for answers...this was so Helpful
    
    Bravo Charlielee92
    I still need more are there any other ways?Btw how do ya get spatula?

Banned
    I have no clue as how I got the spatula

Banned
    I was sleepy when I received it....there is a possibility that it came from preparing Kalua and Hawn.BBQ Dishes or Visiting Friends and Tipping Them....Maybe someone else may have better answers than my shabby ones

Farm Supplier
    Thanks This is GREAT!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer1600 View Post
    Thank you VERY much charlielee92! and Kooky Panda.

I've not rec'd any collectibles for collecting from animals and would love to know for sure if it's worth it to have them all out - If not, I'de really like to store or sell so as to have more room for planting.
    I have a small farm on my ipad. I went ahead a bought alot of chickens and pigs and I have all the collectibles except for one. I will collect from these over the next few days and let you know if I get the
    cowboy.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiianmomma View Post
    I have no clue as how I got the spatula
    I have noticed that in each set, there is one item that is hard to get. I am thinking that after getting so many collectibles in the set , then you will one of the hard ones. How many I do not know.
    Hard to keep count.

Rhino Keeper
    For me what's weird in BS & RS is I get different collectibles for doing the same things... like cooking an item might get me the little hats or flour or whatever... lots of diff things for cooking the SAME thing... yet other times I cook certain foods over & over and never get ANY collectibles at all. At least in that manner, it almost seems random what you get... like if you cook cappuccino, you could get 4 or 5 different items... totally random it seems to me. Wish there was some kind of list, not totally exact, just know what is possible and what's not... like say buying chairs will never give you anything, but cooking certain foods can earn you either item A, B, C, D or E... something like that. It's very confusing.

Also, I have certain items where I have like 40 of already, but none of another item in the same row... and maybe 5 of another item in the same row. Very uneven... which means, we will ALWAYS end up with way too many of one or two items in each row that will never be redeemed. Kind of weird that way that it will always be so uneven... so lop-sided in quantities. Oh well.
    I also think it's odd... sometimes when I cook a food item, I get two or even three collectible items... but then I can cook 4 more of the same item, and never get any. And some items I am pretty sure I've cooked many, many times and have never gotten a single collectible. So maybe certain foods will never give them? It's weird... sometimes it seems totally pre-set, and other times it seems completely random.

But so far, I've gotten at least MOST items in every category/row except floral in BS & RS both... all by just cooking & serving various foods... still can't get spatulas... and only found ONE ?Salt shaker/jar?... not sure what it's called... little white glass-looking jar with gray lid in Yummy. But so far cooking/serving foods have given me every other item... just not the spatula... and don't know how I got that ONE jar. I haven't bought any deco, so I haven't gotten ANY floral ones... but so far, I've been lucky getting the rest. But wondering about getting those missing items... maybe I just haven't cooked the right food yet.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast