Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Farm Supplier
    How do collectibles work I was planting pumpkins something piped up like a shovel then I went to hit it went away now nothing ?

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for this! I collect my cows, sheep, pigs and chickens each time they come due, but have received no Collectibles.

Also, how many of each do you have to get before you can redeem for the final reward?
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    You can redeem when you have all 4 items in a line highlighted. if it's still gray, you cannot redeem.
    Oh, okay, thanks!
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Host(ess)
    Be nice if they just posted the new rules for it under the FAQs

Fashion Designer

Question

On the Butterflies collectible, I have a bunch of the 1st and 2nd butterfly, some of the 4th, and zero of the 3rd. Why aren't I getting any of the 3rd one?
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kstar9 View Post
    Be nice if they just posted the new rules for it under the FAQs
    I know, right?!? We get on screen tutorial popups on basic things like how to sell an item, but nothing on something new. We just have to jump in with both feet and hope we do it right and not was time, coins or gems in the process.
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    On the Butterflies collectible, I have a bunch of the 1st and 2nd butterfly, some of the 4th, and zero of the 3rd. Why aren't I getting any of the 3rd one?
    some of the collectibles (generally one from each set) is harder to find than the other 3 in the set. For example, the sewing machine is harder to find than the other antiques, ladybug is hardest to find from Bug Life, etc.

Patience will pay off. I had 30 grasshoppers before I had even 1 ladybug. Have yet to find that damned third butterfly.

As for collectibles not appearing when collecting from animals, I may have been wrong there - perhaps buying animals is the only way to get the animal husbandry and cowboy collectibles. Though, I had a few of these collectibles in my inventory after I collected from my animals, and before I bought any (hence I assumed collecting from the animals gave me the items, though I didn't actually see the items pop out on the screen). So, I dunno really. Has anyone definitely got a collectible form collecting from their animals?

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, charlielee!
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Right now there is a problem that you mastery will go back to 0. I have been collecting but not redeeming anymore. Each set seems to stack. Once they fix the mastery issue, then I am going to go back and redeem all of them.
    +1

same thing hapened for me too, it went back to zero when i restarted my game :/

I can add wait to buy that marble set of tbl and chairs. It will come bck after u restart the game as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    I know, right?!? We get on screen tutorial popups on basic things like how to sell an item, but nothing on something new. We just have to jump in with both feet and hope we do it right and not was time, coins or gems in the process.
    The FAQ are written an maintained by forum members, not TL staff. TL as only ever really explained how the basic functions of the games work. It is often up to the forum members and players to figure out how stuff works and determine if there are bugs. If you want a full explanation of how NEW things work, I suggest that you wait at least two weeks after a new feature has been introduced, and then read through all the threads about the new feature. The people who like to explore new things on their own will have described what they did, what issues they had, and what the benefits and drawbacks of the new feature are.

Also, if you're worried about encountering bugs, always check the "known bugs" thread for the game you are playing to see which bugs have already been identified. Bugs are usually first noticed by someone within hours of the bug showing up. (However, figuring out exactly what triggers a particular bug may take several days because feedback from several players is usually needed.)

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast