Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

New Resident
    i get cooking tools eggs and other items in bakery & restaurant by trying all kinds of recepies and not only with tips

On BS, I found a chef jacket randomly when serving Spumoni on the Ice Cream Maker

I haven't got over level/line 2 on any of my collectibles (and I'm on level 99?!?). Do you still get the same and as level/line 1? Or do you get a gem too? Like the food recipes.

Does anyone know how to get salt in bakery story? I have never managed to get a single floral item

Quote Originally Posted by ChefPatsy View Post
    I have never managed to get a single floral item
    Typical - just got my first floral collectable moments after posting this! I was buying purple wallpaper.

New Resident
    I have few tips for collectibles in restaurant story.

Last night I wanted to level up too fast. I leveled up from 33 to 37.here is my strategy.

I cooked french toast on easy stove. Then I immediately cancelled the recipe and cooked bacon and eggs.like wise I repeated many times. May be more than thousand times.within 1 hour or so I leveled up too fast to my target 37.

Every time I cook french toast or bacon eggs immediately I rcvd 6 xp stars for each dish.(this happens only in easy stove.in normal stove you will get lesser Xp points .
    You might be wondered about how many coins I lost in this process.not too many.

For every 30 coins ,you will get 12 XP.this is the case only with French toast(10coins) + bacon eggs(20coins). If you choose other dishes you need to give up more coins.
    so for 12000XP I need to spend only 30000 coins. At level 33 earning 30000 coins is so easy. So I took the risk.

There is one more advantage while cooking and canceling these recipes.everytime I place some food on the easy stove I get 1 mushroom( the apprentice point). So this way I could increase my experience level in those particular dishes and collected rewards like coins, xps, gems also. Also I could collect many collectibles like the baking tray and some other collectibles.I redeemed my collectibles and earned so many coins and xps. In fact I rcvd all the coins back which I wasted while canceling the recipes.

All I wanted to say here is we can collect so many collectibles with these least cost dishes. Even the rare collectibles like chef jacket and bakery tray.

My strategy worked well for me for these least cost dishes.for high cost dishes this might work different. You can also try this simple trick for getting multiple benefits.

I think this tip will be useful for all of you :-).

One more thing. For normal stove you will get lesser Xp stars and more mushrooms while placing the recipe on stove.
    For easy stove you will get more Xp stars and less mushrooms while placing the recipe on stove.

Farm Supplier
    Great thread!
    Was beginning to lose hope I'm high level In these games and have over 70 items of one thing and can't get certain item's to make collections, hopefully this will help ty.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm I wish the formula for getting items was simple ...
    I've got over 100 rolling pins in bakery story and haven't had a spatula in a looong time.
    I have also reached level 4 on matcha and have never had a knife.
    I've given up trying to get the floral items - but I don't redecorate or buy items often.
    I also struggle for chef jackets and sugar.
    I wish it was a little easier to get the rare items

Executive Chef

Cool

With the collectibles u can actually max on them and when u do max u earn 2 gems. I was really surprised when this happened but not upset cuz I luv gems. If I remember right when u complete lvl 2 u get 1 gem so it's just like completing lvls on recipes.
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this since I wasn't going 2 read all the replies but 2 get a monetary award 4 the Golden Spoons sell them. In RS they're worth 1,500 and in BS the worth is 2,500. They really don't serve any purpose hanging on ur wall. Sure they look pretty but I'd much rather have the money.the Golden Spoons in RS r the only one I've maxed on but I'm still collecting them and selling them. I really wish there was some way 2 turn them off cause I'm tired of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Oooh I got my first knife the other day in Bakery Story from baking banana bread!!!!