Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

If u want the garage try buying fencing or pathways. That is how i got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by yaharalady View Post
    I have over 150 sheds and still haven't gotten the garage.
    if u want the garage...try buying fencing or pathways...thats how i got mine

New Resident
    I want to know also! I've been trying and trying. I want the garage!

New Resident
    That's what I've been trying to do but still no plyers!

New Resident
    I'm trying for the swing also

New Resident
    my id/ mahagamal .. add me in both bakery &restaurant story...

Really? How much fencing & pathways do I need? Because right now I have 20 of each color for my fences & corral fences & 20 each for my pathways. & guess what? I still have YET to complete my "domestic bliss" or "animal husbandry" even one time It's very frustrating & disappointing Especially, whenever I play everyday, basically all day long & I see some neighbors that I know for a fact don't play half as much as what I do but yet they have the 'garage' I am trying to get. That sucks

I have been playing for over a year now love the game except for this feature & the bonus amount we receive everyday this amount is the lowest I receive of all of my games that I play

I need help with the spatula collectible every time I follow the cooking tools directions u keep getting everything but a spatula any tips how to get the spatula collectible

I found that if you cook brownies and keep cooking then you get yummy food collectible most of them you can get by making brownies is sugar or eggs this work s with chocolate chip cookies sometimes too