Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

My games are on my Android Charge btw. Any help is appreciated!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetsoul View Post
    I'm not seeing anything on my Restaurant or Bakery Stories list to see collectables or badges. my friends & kids have the feature but I do not. Can anyone help me with this please? I don't know if I need to reinstall, but if I do, will I lose everything?
    You will not lose anything by reinstalling. All game progress is stored on TL's servers. HOWEVER...

Quote Originally Posted by Velvetsoul View Post
    My games are on my Android Charge btw. Any help is appreciated!
    Androids do not have Collectibles or Badges yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hoptooit View Post
    Is anyone receiving any collectables today? I only got 2 in farm (both of witch I have over 200), while planting 572 cotton and none so far in watering over 30 neighbor's farms plus watering back many others.
    Yeah, I barely got two chef hats (the most common collectible) today in Bakery Story. It's kind of weird. Am I doing something wrong? Or are they taking away the collectibles?

Senior Moderator
    There have been some changes to the collectibles - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ible-Drop-Rate
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Awesome, being android I still haven't gotten the collectibles at all, now they're nerfing them to a near nothing drop rate before I ever get them. I am so close to being done with these games.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeryThing View Post
    Awesome, being android I still haven't gotten the collectibles at all, now they're nerfing them to a near nothing drop rate before I ever get them. I am so close to being done with these games.
    That's a shame...:/

The rewards go to inventory. In RS or BS it is under Design & then the logical tab for that item, such as wall item tab for the cooking implements

I can't figure out how to get the rare items, such as the spatula in cooking implements in RS & BS. Does anyone have any ideas?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiescookery View Post
    I can't figure out how to get the rare items, such as the spatula in cooking implements in RS & BS. Does anyone have any ideas?
    the rare items will eventually show up after you collect so many of the regular ones.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Okay have been playing Farm Story for some time but have not figured out the building stuff. I have bought the shed and now what. I have some building materials. How many of each do you need? I don't know where to go now. I go to my inventory and try to use a building material, but nothing happens??????

HELP

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast