Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys looks like the collectible issue has been fixed. I went into bakery and farm and redeemed and then I restarted the games and I still have my yellow bar. It did not reset.
    Make sure you restart your device before trying to redeem. I have not checked RS yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Yes! Not only is it fixed, it gave credit for stuff redeemed before it was fixed. Thanks TL!

Senior Moderator
    I just went into all the games to redeem - interesting observtion - redeeming the items (such as for Golden Utensils and Tables) also counts towards to badges.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Has anyone figured out how to get the "Lost Toys" collectibles?! I haven't got any of them and I've bought all sorts of things, planted different crops, etc. .

Rhino Keeper
    just over there > land of the kilted warrior & final warnings
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to get the "Lost Toys" collectibles?! I haven't got any of them and I've bought all sorts of things, planted different crops, etc. .
    "garden" items from the store ie yellow, orange & red trees, topriary & boston ferns.....

10th August 2011 Hooray for the lil' people
    theres no place like gnome

iPhone 3GS (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    Touch (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    iPad Air (os9.1 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    GIRFUY

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    "garden" items from the store ie yellow, orange & red trees, topriary & boston ferns.....
    thank you!

Executive Chef
    Not sure if anyone else has asked - too tired to check right now - but is there any way to know exactly how to get more of 1 specific item in the collectibles categories? I've got 38 chef hats and mittens in RS as well as about a dozen aprons but it's the chef coat that completes the set and I keep racking up more and more of the other 3 faster than the coat and I can't get rid of those!

Fashion Designer
    Yey!!!! Going to restart my device and check it out. THANK YOU! Now if i cold just get that elusive tractor in the shed for my farm.... lol
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

SnowyOwl..... the drop rates for each collectible is different. I have over 200 rolling pins and 200 ladles in RS, but only had 7 spatulas to be able to redeem. In each collectible category, it seems there is a very low drop rate for one of the 4 items needed to redeem a reward. And, if you have over 100 of any one, it doesn't exactly display properly, so you don't know how many you actually have.

Also, I've found out in Farm Story, least from my experience, that you do not get collectibles from collecting from your own farm animals or by watering the animals of others. Seems you only get collectibles in the Animal Husbandry and Cool Cowboy tasks if you BUY new animals only. SO, guess the list that started this thread should be updated

Oh, and WHAT gets dropped as a collectible in any game for any task seems to be random. So, looks like you can't specifically target getting one collectible in any group of 4 that you are trying to redeem a reward for. Just gotta keep cooking/planting/tipping neighbors and hope that elusive rare item in the set drops for you

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast