Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tdahmen View Post
    So pretty much floral collectibles in bakery story is impossible to collect? Trying to find out how to collect the floral.
    Purchase wall decorations or wallpapers, though I'll advise you now that this is the hardest collectible set to complete.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    I redeem 1 Flower Trophy in the collectibles

Try to spend gems to buy crate or wallpaper. Chances are very high to complete the collectibles set.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	22729 go to main menu, select collectibles

Views:	98 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	22727 I redeem the Golden Utensil from the Cooking Tools

Views:	105 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	22726 I redeem the Flower Trophy from the Floral Bouquet

Views:	104 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	22728 I redeem the 30,000 coins and 750 XP from the Chef Implements
    Last edited by Bakerling; 08-10-15 at 11:06 PM.

Please bring back the street lights and signs!! Older goals would be great for newer players too!

Can we get an updated list of foods that give the most money?

Executive Chef
    I would absolutely pay with gems to get the Flower Trophy. I've spent over a million coins trying to do as suggested to get the Floral Bouquet completed or to at least get a collectible for it. None, absolutely nothing from a million coins spent. I know that you're not guaranteed anything regardless of how much you've spent trying to get it. But still, I would pay gems to directly get it or to at least get the collection completed.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829