Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Gathering items seems much slower today than yesterday, was frequency with which we find things adjusted?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike View Post
    Gathering items seems much slower today than yesterday, was frequency with which we find things adjusted?
    I have noticed that on each level it seems to take more items to master a collectible. Similar to mastering drinks , foods, etc. level 1 goes quick, then each level from there takes more drinks, food, etc to level up. I think the collectibles may work the same way. ( hard to know what level I am on since I am not redeeming anything yet.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Bakery Story: I also noticed the mastery resetting over, so I saved my collectables all weekend and was able to reach level 2 of Cooking Tools and Chef Implements where I got 1 gem ea and xp. Level 1s only got me coins and xp. I'm so sorry, I didn't think to capture a pix or see the numbers, I was only paying attention to the gems. I also sold the Golden Utensils for $2500 each as I had about 20 of them. Unfortunately, my Mastery levels, have reset again. Best bet is to do massive redemption like I did and not redeem items each time you fill up, until TL fixes it, cuz then u lose ur mastery.

I hope this was useful and not too confusing... I'm new here

Farm Supplier
    Awww...Shoot, sorry...I was off topic with my post  I'm not sure exactly how I got my collectables. I did notice once that I got a spatula from tipping a high star community member and that I didn't get any when tipping low star ranks. I don't know if the person being a 4 star had anything to do with it. I do feel it is kind of random...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    For me what's weird in BS & RS is I get different collectibles for doing the same things... like cooking an item might get me the little hats or flour or whatever... lots of diff things for cooking the SAME thing... yet other times I cook certain foods over & over and never get ANY collectibles at all. [...] Also, I have certain items where I have like 40 of already, but none of another item in the same row... and maybe 5 of another item in the same row. [...] I also think it's odd... sometimes when I cook a food item, I get two or even three collectible items... but then I can cook 4 more of the same item, and never get any. [...]
    But so far, I've gotten at least MOST items in every category/row except floral in BS & RS both... all by just cooking & serving various foods... still can't get spatulas... and only found ONE ?Salt shaker/jar?... not sure what it's called... little white glass-looking jar with gray lid in Yummy. But so far cooking/serving foods have given me every other item... just not the spatula... and don't know how I got that ONE jar. I haven't bought any deco, so I haven't gotten ANY floral ones... but so far, I've been lucky getting the rest. But wondering about getting those missing items... maybe I just haven't cooked the right food yet.
    Great! You listed all the same things I found in my RS.
    I can't figure out why some collectibles are still empty and others are over 50...
    Maybe I have to cook different recipes on different appliances...

Nightclub Owner
    Great! Thanks for this. Was wondering about that floral bouquet thing in BS.

Rhino Keeper
    I've collected from my animals each day after the update and have not gotten anything toward animal husbandry. I also have one item of four in each category that seems to be especially rare or that I haven't even gotten.

how do I get the update so I can get collectables??

Do I need the burried treasure decoration to get these collectables or how does otra work Im on level 42 and haber never been offered anything. I have the largest farm you can get and everything from animals to trucks but Im not understanding how this works or what to do for farm story please help pinkyroses

Rhino Keeper
    just over there > land of the kilted warrior & final warnings
    Quote Originally Posted by MFAcct View Post
    I've collected from my animals each day after the update and have not gotten anything toward animal husbandry. I also have one item of four in each category that seems to be especially rare or that I haven't even gotten.
    you need to buy new animals to collect....
    • brown chicken > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
      white chicken > animal husbandry
      sheep >animal husbandry
      lamb > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
      pig > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
      cow > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
      hog > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
      crow > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
      rooster > animal husbandry + cool cowboy

10th August 2011 Hooray for the lil' people
    theres no place like gnome

iPhone 3GS (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    Touch (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    iPad Air (os9.1 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    GIRFUY

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast