Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Hi there. I've been reading stuff from the forum for a while but I never really thought about writing myself. But I'm a little baffled right now about the collectibles, so I hope it's not a problem that I've joined

I'm wondering if what gets dropped really is random? I mean, in Bakery story, it seems like I only get yummy ingredients (the rarest category, right?) when I make brownies and coffee... Also, even stranger, it seems like I only get the spatula when I tip users that have a higher level than mine? Has anyone noticed the same thing?

Farm Supplier
    Ok I tried tip non & my list of neighbors who were higher in levels than myself & did not get any spatula's. I have 2 spatulas' & have no item how I earned the 2 or how to earn more. Anyone have any ideas that really earn spatula & knife? Have iPod Touch.
    Thanks

Yeah, I think it's kind of random... Sorry I wasn't of any help. The only way to obtain the spatula I know works (for me, at least), is randomly tipping people in the community. I think I get one spatula every five minutes or so. But that's kind of slow and I rarely have enough patience. Eh.

The Honorable Panda
    I am finding also that these are random and there is always one item in the group that only comes in after so many tips, cooking for that group.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    So... has anyone SOLD the Diner Table? Just wondering how many coins we get! I saw we get 2500 for the utensils, but haven't seen anything about the table. I wish it displayed how many you get BEFORE selling it, so you can say "yes or no" to the AMOUNT. I doubt I'll ever use it, but I don't want to sell it until I know how much it gives. I know it won't give us gems back, even though that's what it sells for... so the question is, how many coins does it give us? Would appreciate any info on that!

As for the quantity of collectibles... it's totally out of whack. Like someone said, what's the point of having hundreds of two items, when we can barely get 10 or 20 of the 3rd and 1 or 2 of the 4th items... we'll never be able to use the rest... whoever did the programming for the disbursement of these got it way off base!

Senior Moderator
    I just sold one of the Diner Tables, I got 200 coins for it. Not worth selling.

This is me as a fellow player here. I agree, quantities are not coming out right. In TS, I could have over 100 of one item, and finally get 1 of another. In RS, I have over 600 of one, and one of another. I kind of understand it for TS, you earn gems for those items. But 600 towards the golden utensils?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I just sold one of the Diner Tables, I got 200 coins for it. Not worth selling.

This is me as a fellow player here. I agree, quantities are not coming out right. In TS, I could have over 100 of one item, and finally get 1 of another. In RS, I have over 600 of one, and one of another. I kind of understand it for TS, you earn gems for those items. But 600 towards the golden utensils?
    But if they are trying to limit because of giving out gems after mastering, then make ALL collectibles fewer & harder to get... it's just SO uneven... it's a major waste. And does anyone even know how many gems we CAN earn? Is it like food, we master 4 times, then it's done? Then what? We keep collecting items for no reason? It's just one more 'mess' of an update that isn't properly explained, probably because TL doesn't truly understand it themselves! lol
    No matter how long we play or how many times we can master a row, at some point, we'll have thousands of one or two items, and none of the others... just seems like a pointless waste. And it's very confusing & haphazard why they did it this way, and what they were thinking... or more likely IF they were thinking at all! lol

Thanks for the info on the tables. I agree 200 is a joke for a 4 gem item. Something like that should sell back for like 10,000 coins, at least 2500 coins per gem cost minimum!! 200 is criminal!! lol So even if I never use them, I'll just hold on to them!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    And does anyone even know how many gems we CAN earn? Is it like food, we master 4 times, then it's done?
    I got 1 gem for hitting level 2 mastery on the golden utensils and 2 gems for hitting level 4. I haven't tried redeeming for anymore since hitting level 4 - I think I have 6 spatulas compared to over a thousand rolling pins left, lol. The way I look at it, I'm getting something for what I was doing anyway (tipping my neighbors and non-neighbors) and got 3 extra gems plus some coins for all the ones I sold. Yeah, it's probably pointless after that if you just look at it from collecting the collectables standpoint but I'll still keep tipping anyway to keep my 4-star rating and to be a good neighbor.

Banned
    Is anyone receiving any collectables today? I only got 2 in farm (both of witch I have over 200), while planting 572 cotton and none so far in watering over 30 neighbor's farms plus watering back many others.

I'm not seeing anything on my Restaurant or Bakery Stories list to see collectables or badges. my friends & kids have the feature but I do not. Can anyone help me with this please? I don't know if I need to reinstall, but if I do, will I lose everything?

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast