Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Farm Supplier
    It goes to where you buy stuff your invetory Hun ,, if you can get a full collection..

New Resident
    How come you get hundreds of the collectabels of 3 thing
    and not get the missing one? I've got about 1,000 knives
    300 tongs, 500 whips but no sheets!! That goes for the other
    collectabels as well, I got a 4 star rating, tip everyday to all
    my neighbors, but still never get the one I need to complete
    the set!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have over 150 sheds and still haven't gotten the garage.

I'm a level 96. I do everything except buy gems. I have yet to earn a bread basket our floral arrangement.

Nightclub Owner
    For anyone that still can't get the Flower collectible in RS, the new Wallpaper FINALLY dropped the Rare one for me. The first, and most likely, only one I'll ever get from this collectible. LOL

I redeemed a collection in Bakery Story World Games for the first time. it was for the wooden display. I can't find it sent where!! I looked in all the design sections. I had left this alone as I was not sure how it worked but after reading this thread decided to try it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I redeemed a collection in Bakery Story World Games for the first time. it was for the wooden display. I can't find it sent where!! I looked in all the design sections. I had left this alone as I was not sure how it worked but after reading this thread decided to try it.
    If you haven't already closed your game, do so, then go back in and look under the floor "flower" decorations tabs and scroll through all the options. You should see the side table with the bread on it somewhere in there with a x1 symbol on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Missgogo824 View Post
    I only play RS, but what will happen if I hit the REDEEM button? Anything? What do I do with the trophies? Do i get anything for my 2 chef's hats? Im really confused. How do you save? How do you use? Any visuals? Thanks guys!
    If you have collected everything, then you hit the redeembutton. Xp and coins will be added and the decoration will be placed in storafe. You can sell this decoration ir use it :-) . You can only redeem if you collected everything of that line.. for ex. I have 200 big spoons (don't know the englisch word of it) and no spatels. You know what I mean?

Greetings :-)

Quote Originally Posted by flexiblepony View Post
    I know this sounds weird, but I was getting so frustrated trying to get that one last item that I need in Cooking tools. Usually it's the spatula, but i've had issues with the measuring cup as well. Anyways after literally hours after tipping the 4 star people, I had a thought. I figured the people with NO stars are probably pretty desperate for tips. Maybe the game knows this. Anyways, LITTERALLY, I kid you not, TWO times in 15 minutes I did it with two different tools in Restaurant story and Bakery story. Twice in Bakery story I got the spatula within that same 15 minute time frame. So that's three completed collections in 15 minutes by tipping the zero star people. Hope this helps, and I hope it wasn't just a coincidence. You never know with this game. Good Luck
    I only play RS. I read this the other day , so I decided to give it a try. I had plenty of ladels, rolling pins, and measuring cups but just could not get the spatual. I started tipping low level no star people and received 5 spatulas in two days. I would say there is something to this idea. I hope it helps.

Regarding farm story...can anyone help me figure out how to get any of the items for the cool cowboy? I have purchased hundreds of cows but not one item was given. Is there a certain animal to buy?