Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates, and Collectibles!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Sadly, the mastery isn't working properly. I redeem a few things (bugs life and butterflies) and saw the yellow bar go up. But later, when I went back to redeem some more, I noticed that all the yellow bars were back at zero.

But still! It's a fun new feature!

ETA: I did do the whole force quitting, deleting, re-downloading, restarting business, and my mastery bars are still at zero.
    Well that's a bummer. Is this on your MiniLaura account, or another one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Well that's a bummer. Is this on your MiniLaura account, or another one?
    That's the one. I have only one account

Executive Chef
    Though I'll probably get criticized for complaining given that a lot of users don't have the new feature, I don't like how much this update has taken up even more room on my screen. Too many buttons!

There is a sushi bar in RS!!!

Rhino Keeper
    WOW... I can't believe it! I was very nervous to download the update... but unless bugs show up later, this is the BEST update so far!! I LOVE being able to see how many of EACH material/part we already have! That's the BEST update ever!!! If you look at your "gifts" page, it lists EACH part/material and how many you have. Although, I do see ONE pretty weird bug... it shows "motor" with a quantity of 3... but because the motor isn't used in the game, I always... always declined them... so that's weird that it shows I have 3 of them... and 1 "spring" as well... but I declined springs & motors since they have been useless so far! lol Weird... but if that's the only bug, yippee! As well as any food you have received but haven't served yet. THAT part is AMAZING! THANK YOU TL FOR LISTENING TO THAT REQUEST that so many people have asked for!! I truly COMMEND you on that part.

The collectibles seem pretty cool... although I wish we knew WHAT we had to do to trigger them... but I guess it will just be a surprise. I got one thing already just by serving food that finished cooking. So far, that's the only thing I got. Although I hope tipping isn't involved/required to trigger anything, as I no longer tip, it's way too time consuming and causes my older itouch device to crash constantly!

So from what I've seen of this update, it is very cool and so far I'm happy with it... now if only you would change your mind on the gifting system and realize it does NOT work well the way it's set up now. But for THESE new things that are improvements, THANK YOU!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    Though I'll probably get criticized for complaining given that a lot of users don't have the new feature, I don't like how much this update has taken up even more room on my screen. Too many buttons!
    Yes, talk about the bad parts. Then I won't be so jealous.

Ps I'm done my hissy now

Rhino Keeper
    Oh PS... one thing I do NOT like... when the game first loads, it shows a TON of thumbnails of other games across the bottom... not too fond of that. AND when you try to switch between games in the "globe"... it now lists ALL games with PLAY" and doesn't show the only two I play right on top... so I have to scroll. And it used to be "play" for those I had, and "download" for those I didn't, so they were easy to spot... now I have to LOOK for RS or BS in the list. That's my only complaints... minor complaints though!!

Grand Emperor
    You say you released 4 versions of your games in the App Store. There is a thread that was opened recently that said that the update include a Sushi Bar in RS. I just checked the Android Market, and I don't have an update for these games. You were able to release the deep fryer to both Android and iDevice at the same time.

Will Android users see an update for the Sushi Bar in the next few days, or will once again we be left out? Will we be sending requested parts to our iDevice users but not being able request parts ourselves? I know I can collect parts as gifts, but not being able to request parts is a loss of 20 parts per day.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    Oh PS... one thing I do NOT like... when the game first loads, it shows a TON of thumbnails of other games across the bottom... not too fond of that. AND when you try to switch between games in the "globe"... it now lists ALL games with PLAY" and doesn't show the only two I play right on top... so I have to scroll. And it used to be "play" for those I had, and "download" for those I didn't, so they were easy to spot... now I have to LOOK for RS or BS in the list. That's my only complaints... minor complaints though!!
    Android users also got the extra games in the globe. I agree, its annoying to scroll down the find the games I have installed. The problem is Android didn't get the constructables, the sushi bar, or the badges from 2 weeks ago, so we have nothing good to overshadow what is a minor complaint to you.

Rhino Keeper
    Dang... wish I could afford a new device... this update now makes my old itouch 2nd gen drag worse than EVER... takes 3-4 seconds to do EVERY single press... each time I press anything, it takes forever to respond... one more reason I can't tip anymore... even the people walk slow & stuttered. Beginning to think with each new update, the older devices will be left out in the cold... it's just too much processing for them to handle, they just aren't capable. :-( I love the updates, just not how it makes my touch play.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast