Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Limited Support over the Holidays

Executive Chef

Limited Support over the Holidays

Hey everyone,

Just in case you don't read The TeamLava Blog, I wanted to share a few things with you.

1) Here's a picture of the Tree in the office that your entries helped decorate! We definitely had a ton of users who contributed to the Tree, both on these forums and on Storm8. Thanks to everyone who participated!

2) Like many of you, a lot of TL employees will be off work over the next couple weeks. Naturally, this includes many of our Support or Community staff. I'm personally going to be off from tomorrow until the New Year, so if I don't answer your PMs in that span, that's the reason why (though I'll still try to check in while I'm out and about). DW and BP will be off as well for a few days in that span, but they'll be checking into the forums much more frequently (we should have at one person on forums every day, including Christmas and New Year's).

By all means, keep the PMs, feedback and bug reports coming, and we'll get to those as soon as possible, but please note that it may take a little longer than usual to get back to you -- at least from TL Staff.

And don't worry -- we'll still have content going out (and maybe some Sales) during the holiday break. We hope you all have a great end-of-year celebration with your loved ones!

Executive Chef
    the tree looks pretty
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Happy Holidays TL!

Executive Chef
    Enjoy your days off TL! Merry Christmas!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Nice tree.

And Merry Christmas, everyone!

Executive Chef
    Nice tree... Lol..

Executive Chef
    And enjoy your days off!! You deserve it! You have dealt with all of us for so long!! LOL

Grand Emperor
    Happy Holidays!!! Enjoy your time off.

Executive Chef
    kalkoen4.JPGhappy christmas and hollidays TLkalkoen4.JPG
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Rhino Keeper
    Happy Holidays TL Thanks for all you do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast