Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Update from App Store: Collectables

Executive Chef
    You guys always beat me to the punch.
    sorry Magma that is so easy, when there is an update please tell us what it does, or what we have to do
    now it s no nothing
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Host(ess)
    Oops...They are right. And i'm sure i restarted before posting but after another restart the bar was back to zero.

Executive Chef
    i can forget that goose I thinkgoose.jpg
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Rhino Keeper
    any hints on how to collect the goodies needed for the little tractor house? does it depend on the crop you water or harvest? thanks for any help

Rhino Keeper
    a goose or even a swan would be soooooo awesome

Rhino Keeper
    just over there > land of the kilted warrior & final warnings
    Quote Originally Posted by colagummi View Post
    any hints on how to collect the goodies needed for the little tractor house? does it depend on the crop you water or harvest? thanks for any help
    BUY items such as limestone paving, grill, haycart, flagstone, brick path, wheelbarrow, wood piles, hedges, wine barrell, churn, outhouse, dogbowl, crate & feed trough

10th August 2011 Hooray for the lil' people
    theres no place like gnome

iPhone 3GS (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    Touch (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    iPad Air (os9.1 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    GIRFUY

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by colagummi View Post
    See this thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Bakery-Stories

Note that since the first post in that thread was written, we have determined that collecting/harvesting from animals doesn't give you any Collectibles.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    See this thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Bakery-Stories

Note that since the first post in that thread was written, we have determined that collecting/harvesting from animals doesn't give you any Collectibles.
    I updated the list on this thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down way less collectables

They've dramatically reduced the number of collectables collected when watering - now I may never collect the lady bug to go with the 124 grasshoppers, et.al.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NewfyFarm View Post
    Real big bummer one of the prizes is a gnome. Although people could buy them, no one bought lots and they stood for mastering crops. now they really become meaningless. I work hard to master for gnomes, and no one will know if I just collected a bunch of ..... Or if my 64 gnomes mean I have mastered 64 crops.

I am surprised you did not understand this sentiment with all the discussions when they were temporarily removed from mastery. gnomes meant something, now they don't, unless you make the collectible gnomes yellow or something.
    I agree that the collectables gnome should be different and recognizable as a Collectible Trophy. Gold would be the obvious choice - a Golden Gnomette 😃👍

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast