Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update from App Store: Collectables

Executive Chef

Update from App Store: Collectables

Okay. Now I have Collectibles, but I have no idea where to collect them. (and remarkably, I've already collected some!)

Anyone have a clue?

Annoying thing with this update: little icons of other TL and Storm8 games at the the bottom of the news feed that blocks out half of the news feed.

Last edited by MiniLaura; 09-30-11 at 04:25 PM.

I was just about to post a thread about it! i was wondering why GM hasnt posted anything about it...it seems really cool but i have no idea how to collect some of the other items i only know u get some when you tip other ppl

Executive Chef
    Oh hai, my dictionary says that "collectable" is a variant spelling of "collectible." Weird spellers of the world unite!

Banned
    Thanks for letting Us know hon....in bakery golden utensils is from tipping others....I'll go and water farm and come back

Executive Chef
    I figured it out! They appear when you water other peoples' farms! yay new feature!

Grand Emperor
    Is this only for idevices?

Executive Chef
    resembles the Treasure Story collectibles.

Executive Chef
    You guys always beat me to the punch.
    More info about it here: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...d-Collectibles!

Grand Emperor
    I am on Android and did not get Collectables. Still waiting for the Badges that was "removed from Android before launch" two weeks ago. It takes a couple of months to get things released to Android.

But the good news is I don't have the icons at the bottom of my News Feed. But they didn't want to exclude Android from seeing the other apps they have. I got an update last night so now when I click the World icon at the upper right to switch between games, instead of the games I have installed being at the top of the list, they are sandwiched between all the other Storm8/TL games that I don't have installed. That feature is now not really useful anymore.

Banned
    Treasure Story?
    LMAO

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast