Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drinks should spoil on counters too

Host(ess)

Drinks should spoil on counters too

Many people may not approve of this idea but don't you think that drinks should be able to spoil after being served? They should go bad after being left on the counter tops for too long.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    No, sorry, I don't like this. They take so long to sell-it would make it a burden to have more drinks...which slowed gameplay down, which is not what I personally want.

I agree with Rachael, having drinks spoil on counters after being served is an extremely bad idea and I have no idea why you would even suggest such a thing.
    1) we are promised a certain profit for each drink made and we wouldn't get our coins if the drinks spoiled, since...
    2) players have no control over the rate of consumption for drinks on the counters.
    3) if you don't want drinks on your counter, just tap on it and tap "clear counter"

Grand Emperor
    Same here. I do not want things on counters to spoil. But I would love to be able to sell them in a reasonable amount of time rather than have them be on my counters for weeks or months like they are now.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by schwaglioni View Post
    I have no idea why you would even suggest such a thing.
    It would admittedly make it slightly more realistic. But other factors would also have to change then-it's good like it is; a game, of course.

Executive Chef
    I agree with nmishii. If drinks spoiled afternamtime wouldn't see the point of playing the game as you'd always be losing coins not making them. Not a good idea at all. Sry justinc, I don't think anyone is going to agree with you on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    It would admittedly make it slightly more realistic. But other factors would also have to change then-it's good like it is; a game, of course.
    Yeah, I don't think TL is trying to make any of their games "realistic". They are just a collection of games with different themes.

Executive Chef
    Heck no! Lol.

Executive Chef
    especially for the upper level players... I have easily 20 counters full now that are selling very slowly- not by any choice of mine, but because that's the speed TL set it at. It just wouldn't be fair to lose all those drinks because of something that is out of players' control.

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Not a happy thought...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast