Thread: Storage

Mimiko

Storage

I know this might be a dumb question but I got a problem with it. When I was trying to clean and modify my resturant, I took all my table and chair to storage. Then when I was going to put them back again, I realized there that aren't any button for storage expect when you press one of the object. So I wonder where the button is and what's the real purpose with that storage?

Unregistered

Thumbs down

good question !

Mimiko
    Forget it... I found the answer to it now <.<

Please delete this thread ^^'

Salare24

Storage

How do you get items out off storage in your restaurant?

Unregistered

Angry

please tell us how !!!

Mimiko
    The stuff you puts on storage are mixed in with the stuff on the shop. Example you'll noticed some of the chair or table have a "5x" marked at some corner of the item you buy. It's means those are the items you have puts on the storage and how many there. Now, if you drag a chair or a table with that mark on the floor, you'll noticed you don't need to pay for that chair, which means it's the chair you had put in storage. I hopes this helps (sorry if I explained a little bad and too long xD)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimiko View Post
    The stuff you puts on storage are mixed in with the stuff on the shop. Example you'll noticed some of the chair or table have a "5x" marked at some corner of the item you buy. It's means those are the items you have puts on the storage and how many there. Now, if you drag a chair or a table with that mark on the floor, you'll noticed you don't need to pay for that chair, which means it's the chair you had put in storage. I hopes this helps (sorry if I explained a little bad and too long xD)
    Thanx so much! I was thinking how to find the storage. It is a relief that you don't have to pay.��