Thread: What the ?!?!!?

Rhino Keeper

What the ?!?!!?

Ok so I opened up BS tonight after getting the notification that my recipes were ready to serve and got the cute little pop up window showing all gifts and material requests received since I was last on the app. All's going well, I accept a few of the new halloween gifts then hit the "say thanks" button that pops up and get redirected OUT of the app to a new screen asking me to purchase 275 gems for $49.99. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THAT? there is no way I could have clicked a banner for this, or double tapped my gem meter up top to reach this screen. I do not find it amusing to get redirected while trying to return gifts to neighbors, or while trying simply to accept my own gifts...

Running latest BS version on an android phone.

Executive Chef
    It was probably the laggy popup for the banana split sundae sofa. It always comes up at the most inconvenient time, even when I'm tipping a neighbor! Then I have to wait for it to process, even after I click NO, I AM NOT SURE BECAUSE I WASN'T TRYING TO CLICK THAT.

Executive Chef
    As a reminder please make sure the language used in posts is forum appropriate.

I hate those annoying gem popups. I am sure there are a lot of people like myself that can not afford to buy gems. It is very irretating when those gem specials pop up when you are trying to prepare your food or tipping and than have to cancel out of the process just becuase it poped up while you was tapping. They sould have some special button or tab to tap to check out specials when they are on sell or to see what free gift come with the gems. I would rather get a window just to anounce that there are new specials and than tap out of that window to go check what the specials are in another window where you buy them.

Rhino Keeper
    apologies if i offended, I wasn't aware that hell was deemed inappropriate on these forums.

And I'm fairly certain it wasn't anything to do with the sundae sofa offer, that was sitting behind the list of gifts/mat requests like it always does. Unless TL has now decided to offer double popups as a method of tricking players into purchasing even MORE gems...

Banned
    I think maybe after the gifting issue is cleared up that TL might want to consider utilizing the extra expand tab in the store for sales promos and a small sale tag on the gem icon up in the left hand corner to alert us there is a sale going on