Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nightclub Story: A Place To Hook Up?! 

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Nightclub Story: A Place To Hook Up?! 

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but a lot of the wall posts involve either meeting up on "Ping", calling via personal phone lines, or even just typed out wall messages in order to Cyber. Many of the participants claim to be underage.

Although I haven't been harassed by any of these users, I think the younger players of this game would be succeptible to giving out personal information and maybe coming to harm due to these activities.

How can we permanently ban these users from making it uncomfortable to participate in the social aspect of Nightclub Story?

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, when I first joined the game I got a few messages asking my age and if I wanted a 'boyfriend' or if I wanted to 'play with them'. I justed deleted their messages but was a little shocked that it was allowed

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Yes, you do get some very unsavoury characters there. Obviously, we should either ignore them, or report it to TeamLava Support. I also give some people the e-safety talk.

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    The TL games and forums are 14+, so if you see any proof of underage players, take a screenshot and e-mail it to support@teamlava.com. Also, sharing any personal information in game is a violation of he Terms of Service.

Happy nightclubbing

The Honorable Panda
    Yes if you ever feel something or someone is inappropriate for the games, try and take screen shots and email support with your storm ID and storm Id of the other ppl or if you do not have
    their storm Id, the name of their nightclub. Also I highly advise NOT to go to someones wall and give them any type of lecture or tell them they should not be doing what they are doing.
    This will only lead to them having access to your wall and leaves you open for possible future harrassment from this player.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes if you ever feel something or someone is inappropriate for the games, try and take screen shots and email support with your storm ID and storm Id of the other ppl or if you do not have
    their storm Id, the name of their nightclub. Also I highly advise NOT to go to someones wall and give them any type of lecture or tell them they should not be doing what they are doing.
    This will only lead to them having access to your wall and leaves you open for possible future harrassment from this player.
    I would only do so if someone is giving out excessive amounts of personal information; if I felt that I might get harassed I'd leave them well alone.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Many people asking for a "boyfriend" or "cex." It's kind of disturbing (one person claimed to be 12 years old and posted her phone number).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlingempire View Post
    The TL games and forums are 14+, so if you see any proof of underage players, take a screenshot and e-mail it to support@teamlava.com. Also, sharing any personal information in game is a violation of he Terms of Service.

Happy nightclubbing
    In the app store all Teamlava games are a 4+.

Rhino Keeper
    I have only once come across sometinglike this and that was on City Story a while back.

If you see any inappropriate activities occurring within the game, you can take a screenshot and email us at support@teamlava.com so we can investigate the inappropriate content. Thanks!

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast