Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nightclub Drinks Inventory & Chart !

Executive Chef
    Last edited by sehana; 05-18-12 at 04:03 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    It took me hours to figure out the code for adding calculations if you're already on a current level to the mastery calculator.

If you can do me a favor, please test out the new calculations for the mastery calculator!

The new calculations for adding current level is only available in hours right now, will be working on the minute calculator soon.
    Last edited by sehana; 05-18-12 at 04:03 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    - *NEW* Mastery Checklist for Springpad (will need an account w/Springpad. Available on iOS, Android & possibly K.Fire)
    Last edited by sehana; 05-18-12 at 04:04 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Sehana, do you happen to have goggle docs mastery check list as well? cause i don't want to sign up springpad. But if don't have i still go for it lol.

And as usual... awesome list! make our (game story) life easier

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cleodux View Post
    Sehana, do you happen to have goggle docs mastery check list as well? cause i don't want to sign up springpad. But if don't have i still go for it lol.

I can make one for Ncb... give me a couple hours... need to finish an assignment

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cleodux View Post

Alright, it's finished
    - Google Mastery Checklist

New Resident
    Why does some people have the halloween drinks still but i dont??? Not fair!!

Executive Chef
    Halloween drinks were removed.

Nightclub was removed for iOS users and you may just be seeing a 'ghost' copy of the users' club in a stuck state as support for Nightclub was discontinued.

Rhino Keeper
    why the chart is empty? need to take a look at it!

Executive Chef
    Sorry, fixed... moved it to the retired spreadsheet group.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast