Thread: Where is my cabana?

Unhappy Where is my cabana?

There was a promotion going on if you purchase a gem package thrn you would get a free cabana well today I purchased 105 gems for $19.99 but I never received my cabana. Where is my cabana

The Honorable Panda
    You do need to purchase the gems though the pop up. did you get the gems??
    If you did purchase through the pop up restart your device. If nothing, delete the game and redownload it.
    Check your inventory.

If you still do not have you will need to email support@teamlava.com. Give them you storm ID , game and when you purchased.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

It takes a minute for the cabana to load. I got it as well and it took about 2-3 for it to load in my restaurant. Be warned the thing is HUGE! I wound up removing it because I don't have the space for it right now....maybe never will lol

Executive Chef
    It should be in your inventory. Go to the decorations tab like you're trying to buy a pot of flowers and scroll along it should be somewhere in there...

Thanks but I did all of that and the crazy thing is I purchased two $19.99 packages and it didnt give me either of the cabanas but it gave me the gems. I checked in every tab but they arent there so now I am missing two cabanas. So I sent two emails to teamlava and I hope they can fix this so I can have my cabanas.

Fashion Designer
    :/ make sure that you actually purchased it where it says

FREE GIFT!

And the three offers..

not the one with all 5
    Master Restauranteur, Gamer and Tennis star

Same thing happened to me! I really would like my cabana!

I'm still waiting too! I purchase these promotions almost every week now! This is the first time I've had problems! HELP!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by paisleysnana47 View Post
    I'm still waiting too! I purchase these promotions almost every week now! This is the first time I've had problems! HELP!!
    If you purchased the gems through the free gift with gem purchase pop-up and have not received your gems and/or item you will need to email
    support@teamlava.com

Make sure you do check that the purchase went through. Support may need a copy of your receipt.
    Provide them your storm ID, the game and the day you made the purchase.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request