Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Nightclub Story

Farm Supplier
    Any help needed? If so PM me! thx
    Well, Meggie520 cuz I'm Megz, obviously..... Now stop asking questions!!!
    Luvya,
    Megz.. A.K.A. Nightclub Rep.
    P.S.I luv my cody <3
    Proud member of Teamlava Forum User Union!!!
    MERRY XMAS!!!!

Plz send me a block button this person is calling me names

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mollymcqueen View Post
    Plz send me a block button this person is calling me names
    I'm so sorry your having problems, we can't currently block players. However, if you are being bullied or the behaviour is inappropriate and it's causing you distress. Please email support@teamlava.com please enclose screenshots of the comments, it really helps support, include your storm8 ID and also the storm8 ID of the player leaving the comments. If you don't know the storm8 ID, please leave the comments on your wall for support to investigate. I'll add you and come and give you some support, you're not on your own in dealing with this. I can assist you in sending in screenshots etc.
    Please don't respond back to them, I know that's hard not to do and try not to discuss it on your wall in game as it may flame the situation, take care.

Host(ess)
    club not loading when visiting? I havent seen this pop up until today and its really random. I click on 1 of my neighbors and it says club not loading so I click again and its fine. Its doing this on both devises.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyhitzeman View Post
    club not loading when visiting? I havent seen this pop up until today and its really random. I click on 1 of my neighbors and it says club not loading so I click again and its fine. Its doing this on both devises.
    Could try force closing the app, Usually when I go into my games I try to let everything load ie all the pop ups this sometimes helps. I'm sorry your having these issues.

Banned
    POP UPS Help?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by iusedtobedigusr View Post
    POP UPS Help?
    what Barley is referring to is when you first go into your game after a period of time, it takes a little time for your game to catch up with the server.
    If you go into the game(if you did not force close it after the last time you played) and immediately start collecting dances, visiting nbrs, placing drinks, etc,
    you may not be caught up with the servers, so what you are doing is not saving. This is why sometimes you will get the out of sync message so you game can refresh.
    If you wait for all the pops ups before doing anything, you have less of a chance of having glitches and getting the out of sync issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My coins dropped down in my face without a reason!!!! When i collect my tips they go up and then down! When i open the game they give me all the coins i earned and then without a reason pufff!!!! They go away!!! Please help me!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darklightningbolt View Post
    My coins dropped down in my face without a reason!!!! When i collect my tips they go up and then down! When i open the game they give me all the coins i earned and then without a reason pufff!!!! They go away!!! Please help me!
    Not sure if you've tried deleting the app and redownloading, your game will be safe on TLs server. It might help.
    Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    was this your one time thing? or is it still happening?
    This has happened to me as well. Once in a while when I place them, this is the issue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast