Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Bakery Story

Farm Supplier
    Please, please, please can we have a confirmation button for spending gems!!!!!! I am so angry, I just lost 80 gems by accidentally tapping on finish all recipes........months of hard work saving gems and just vanished in a second ( I refuse to buy gems) I get gems by mastery alone and they are very precious to me. I have lost gems so many times due to no confirmation button, I will never buy gems if can be lost so easily. I just had to moan about it, as so annoyed with myself for rushing and losing so many gems

Game Force closes when i visit a nbr

I am having a problem accessing one of my nbrs for the last few days. Every time I try to go to her bakery my game force closes. I have rebooted my game and this does not help. This is only happening on her bakery. She has been a great nbr. Can u fix this problem? I left her message on my message board her bakery is hilary's bakery thank u for ur help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by figments View Post
    I am having a problem accessing one of my nbrs for the last few days. Every time I try to go to her bakery my game force closes. I have rebooted my game and this does not help. This is only happening on her bakery. She has been a great nbr. Can u fix this problem? I left her message on my message board her bakery is hilary's bakery thank u for ur help.
    If it is only one neighbor you are having issues with it issue is probably with her game.
    You can email support@teamlava.com and give them your storm ID and the other persons storum ID if you know it, and her game name.
    They may be able to look into this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859